www.lifemissionmis.kerala.gov.in – Kerala Life Mission 2023 list has been released and beneficiaries can now visit official website of life 2023 kerala gov in to check their name. If you have not completed the online registration for Kerala life mission 2023 scheme, then you can check the registration form details here. In this article, we are going to cover important topics related to Kerala Life 2023 mission. We will talk about life mission application, application form online registration etc. Also check pass.esafe.kerala.gov.in application form.
Check detailed information at life 2023 kerala gov in here.
- Kerala Life Mission 2023 Details
- life2023.kerala.gov.in – Official website of Kerala Life Mission Scheme
- Life Mission Application Process 2023
- Life mission Kerala online registration 2023
- Kerala Life Mission Online Application 2023
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents required
- Kerala Life Mission 2023 List of Beneficiaries
- Kerala Life Mission Helpline Number – District Mission Coordinators Contact
Kerala Life Mission 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Life Mission 2021|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Kerala|
|Authority||Kerala State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Landless and Homeless Citizens of Kerala|
life2023.kerala.gov.in – Official website of Kerala Life Mission Scheme
Government of Kerala has launched official website of Kerala Life mission. The website can be opened at https://www.life2023.kerala.gov.in/ . If you have not yet registered online, you can fill the online registration form at the website. Also, an online application form in PDF is available to apply online. Following services are available on life 2023 kerala gov in website.
Kerala Life 2023 online services –
- New registration
- Online Login
- PDF Application form
- Beneficiary List
You can check all these online services by visiting the life 2023 kerala gov in website.
Life Mission Application Process 2023
There are two ways to apply for Kerala Life Mission Scheme. The two methdos are as follows –
- Kerala Life Mission 2023 Online Application
- Offline Apply for life mission
Offline application can be done using following options –
- You can visit local Akshay Kendra and apply for Life Mission scheme offline.
- You can contact Local Self Government Led Help Desks for offline application too.
For online application, follow the steps provided below.
Life mission Kerala online registration 2023
How to register online for Kerala Life Mission 2023?
- Go to life2023.kerala.gov.in
- Click on New registration button
- Enter your mobile number in registration form
- Enter your name for Kerala life mission registration
- Click on Generate OTP
- Enter the OTP and complete registration process
- Your kerala life mission online registration will get completed.
So this is how you can register online for the landless and homeless housing scheme in Kerala. The scheme is run by state government and you cannot fill the application form online without registration. So to fill Kerala life mission application form online, you need to complete the registration first.
Click here to register
Kerala Life Mission Online Application 2023
An online application form has been made available for people to apply online. Kerala life mission application form can be downloaded in both PDF format as well as online application format. To apply online, you need to use following steps.
How to fill Kerala life mission online application form?
- Open life2023.kerala.gov.in website
- Go to login
- Login using your mobile number and password
- Complete eligibility criteria
- Fill online application form for Kerala Life Mission
- Upload required documents
- Submit Kerala life mission application online
This is how you can apply online for the Life 2023 kerala mission scheme and project.
Following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled before applying online or submitting Kerala life mission application form –
- Homeless families who have ration card
- All the members of ration card must be homeless to apply
- People working in government of public sector cannot apply
- Annual income of the applicant must not exceed 3 lakhs
- Those who do not have land can apply
- Only residents of Kerala can apply for Kerala life mission 2023
- Applicant must be landless and all members of ration card must be landless to apply
To apply online for Kerala life mission, following documents must be submitted with the life mission kerala online application form. Upload these documents on life2023.kerala.gov.in website –
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Case certificate
- Income certificate
- Certificate of Privileged families
- Medical board certificate for medically challenged people
- Beneficiaries of Agathi / Asraya scheme must submit the certificate by CDS
- Widowed families must submit death certificate of late head of family.
Apart from that, other health certificates might be asked by the government if needed. Check more details about required documents at Kerala life mission website – life2023.kerala.gov.in .
Kerala Life Mission 2023 List of Beneficiaries
The beneficiary list of Kerala life mission 2023 has been issued. If your name is not in the beneficiary list, you can apply again between August 1 and August 14. After that, your name will be added in next beneficiary list of Kerala Life Mission beneficiaries.
Download pdf guidelines for Kerala Life Mission List here.
Kerala Life Mission Helpline Number – District Mission Coordinators Contact
|Kerala Life Mission District||Contact Number|
Also check –