GEM Portal Login – Government has introduced an online marketplace for all types of bidding and tenders. The portal is GeM or Government eMarketplace. To start using the portal, you need to do the GeM registration first. Then, you must visit the official GeM login page and sign in. There, you’ll see the dashboard for all the transactions, bidding and tender procurement. Learn details related to GeM login and other services here. Also check – IFHRMS. – Welcome to gems login
GeM Portal has been updated recently to add new features. If you want to check new features, login to the GeM Login page today.
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
First of all, you are required to visit the official website of gem.gov.in login. There, in the menu, you need to locate the GeM login option also called as sso.gem.gov.in login, Once you click on it, you will be redirected to the SSO login page.
To login into GEM Login Portal, follow these steps –
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
The official website of GeM SSO Login can be reached by clicking the login button on gem.gov.in website. You have to first launch the GeM Login portal in your browser.
- Visit https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin
Once, you have visited the GeM homepage, you will then have to either open the gem.gov.in portal login form from there, or copy and paste the above URL in your browser. This will open the sso.gem.gov.in login page for you.
- Enter your GeM user ID
There, you will find option to login using your GeM Login ID. If you have already registered through the GeM registration option, use your login ID. Fill the first option in the form with the GeM login ID.
- Enter captcha code
Now, you will see a captcha code option. Type the code exactly as shown in the image there.
- Verify by clicking on Submit
Once, you have entered the captcha code, you will have to submit the form. Your code will be verified and you will be given a new form to enter your GeM login password.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password
Now, in the next page, enter your password. This will authenticate your right to login. If you do not remember your password, you can click on the forgot password option to reset it.
- Login into GeM portal
Once you have submitted the GeM Login ID and password on the sso.gem.gov.in login page, you can sign in to the portal.
This method can be used to login to your Government e Marketplace dashboard. You need to complete the online registration first to login into gems login page, Click here to login.
GeM Portal Registration 2023
For registration on the GeM portal, there are two types of online registration forms –
- GeM Buyer registration
- GeM seller registration
For both the option, you are required to fill an online form and submit for verification. Here are detailed methods for both types of GeM portal registrations.
GeM Buyer registration form – How to register as buyer on the GeM Portal?
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Now, read and verify terms of registration
- As a buyer, accept the terms by checking in.
- Then, enter your Aadhaar Number or UID Number
- Enter the mobile number registered with Aadhaar
- Submit the OTP
- Fill the form and upload required documents
- Complete your GeM marketplace registration.
- Go to gem buyer login page and login.
GeM Seller registration form – How to register as seller on the GeM Portal?
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- Now, review the terms and conditions and check.
- Now, select the type of business or organization
- Enter your business name
- Fill the seller registration form
- Upload required documents
- Complete GeM seller registration process.
- Login now using gem seller login option.
After registration, you can go back to the gem seller login form on the GeM portal login (gem.gov.in login) page and use your registered user ID and password to login.
mkp.gem.gov.in Login Government e marketplace
Government e marketplace, once you are logged in to the GeM login page, can be reached at mkp.gem.gov.in (mkp gem gov in). And there, you can list new item or product, list new service, place an order etc.
- MKP GEM Login page is same as the official GeM login portal.
- You need to use your GeM Login ID on the mkp.gem.gov.in login page too.
- When you are logged in, you will be redirected to the mkp.gem.gov.in portal.
There, you will find option for new product registration. We have listed all the details about new product uploading in our article. Visit gem gov in login page for more.
GeM Bids / RA Check online
You don’t need to logininto gems login page for checking the GeM Bids and RAs. Here is how you can check GeM portal bidding list for tender procurement , goods and services procurements –
- Go to https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidlists
- Select the option between following –
- Bids / RAs
- Service Bids/RAs
- Bunch Bids/RAs
- Service Bunch Bids/RAs
- Bid to RAs
- Check the Bid Number
- Check Items, department and quantity required
- Check start date and end date of bidding
- Submit your bid by logging into GeM portal login page
Check GeM Bid / RA Status online
- Go to https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidresultlists
- Search for your bid using serial number
- Check status of GeM bid there
- Filter by Bid or RA number.
- You can also check GeM status using item name
GeM Portal Contact Details
Email : helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
Toll Free Number: 1800-419-3436; , 1800-102-3436
Railway Helpline:+91 7824074423
GeM Login Problems Solved
Now, if you are having trouble related to logging into the GeM Portal or gem.gov.in login page, you can use the online ticket raising option. There are agents who are there to help you with any problem related to GeM Login. Here is how you can use the facility.
- You have to first visit the official website of GeM Login portal.
- Then, in the left side of the page, locate Raise a Ticket option.
- Click on that to open the ticket raising page.
- Enter email address, and other details to login.
Someone will respond with the solution to your GeM Login problems.
GeM Seller login App
A new app by the name of GeM seller app has been launched as per new update posted on the GeM Portal.
Users can download the iOS App as well as Android App for the GeM Seller services. Also, a new user role has been added – Indenter Role for Cart Creation.
The app will be giving access to both primary and secondary sellers. Click here for GeM Login.
GeM portal product list
Here are some of the new products that you can see when you login to GeM Login page –
- Cyber security services
- Process control or packaged automation systems
- Abrasives and abrasive media
- Acidizing equipment
- Acoustical or noise control housings or enclosures
- Active play equipment and accessories
- Benefits of using GEM
- GEM can help to improve student learning outcomes by providing personalized learning experiences for each student.
- GEM can reduce teacher workload by automating many of the tasks that teachers typically do, such as grading assignments and tracking student progress.
- GEM can increase transparency in education by providing parents and guardians with real-time access to their child’s learning progress.
- Challenges of using GEM
- GEM requires adequate training for teachers and administrators in order to be used effectively.
- GEM requires a reliable internet connection in order to function properly.
- GEM can be expensive to implement and maintain.
- Future of GEM
- GEM is being used in other countries, such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
- GEM is evolving to meet the needs of the 21st century learner by incorporating artificial intelligence and other technologies.
GeM Portal FAQs
Mr. Prashant Kumar Singh is the head and CEO of GeM Portal.
In GeM portal login page ( www.gem.gov.in login page ), you will see both seller and buyer login options. In sellers, there are classification of two types – OEM or Resellers. OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturers.
GeM registration ID is your unique ID that you use for gems login. Also, Aadhaar can be used as ID card in GeM registration.
Once you create an ID on the GeM login portal, you cannot change it.
You can confirm your registration once you have filled the online GeM registration form and made a payment. After that, you can schedule a callback for validation and verification of your GeM registration. Go to gem.gov.in portal login page and check if your GeM is registered or not.
The OEM panel has a system generated code that is the authorization code for GeM login portal. Resellers are required to submit the code in the panel.
Once you register online, the user will have to use the email services on the mail.gov.in portal. The email will be created under gembuyer.in domain.
Primary user in the GeM portal can be authorized only at the level of officers or government organizations allowed to do so. Local bodies, statutory bodies, constitution bodies, autonomous bodies, PSU and other government branch can authorize primary user too. Please confirm this from the official website of GeM portal before using the information.
Summary about GeM Portal
|Name||Government e-Marketplace (GeM)|
|Department||Department of Public Enterprises (DPE), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India|
|Benefits||Provides a single platform for government procurement of common use goods and services|
|Eligibility Criteria||Government organizations, PSUs, and other apex autonomous bodies of the Central Government|
|Documents Required||Registration on GeM portal|
|Contact Information||GeM Helpdesk: 1800-11-2575|
Also Check –