AP ZPGPF annual salary slip – Learn in detail about the AP ZPGPF salary slip, procedure to download AP Zilla Praja Parishad general provident fund, and registration procedure.
ZPGPF Telangana Details
What is ZPGPF
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a facility to handle all the State Government employees. The portal assist employees in various services like assist employees in their general provident fund slips, loan application, or ledgers. Employees can also download the slip for reference purposes. The official AP ZPGPF portal contains information of regular scale non – gazetted/ gazetted employees and teachers. There are different means to join the AP ZPGPF portal Government employees and individuals who has successfully completed 5 years of service and 10 years are eligible to join the official portal. However, the portal is maintained by the National informatics centre NIC India.
AP ZPGPF SALARY SLIPS
PROCEDURE TO DOWNLOAD AP ZPGPF SALARY SLIP
- Go to the official AP Zilla Praja Parishad official website portal.
- From the homepage, enter your local GPF account number and your default password.
- From the official website portal applicants easily and quickly change or reset their password by clicking on the forget password tab.
- Now enter the captcha code which is given at the bottom of your screen and click on the submit option.
- The annual Account slip according to the financial year will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the annual Account slip in the PDF format and take a printout of it for future reference.
Download online ZPGPF salary slip
Steps to download online ZPGPF salary slip
- Visit to the official AP ZPGPF website portal.
- From the menu bar enter your provident number.
- Now select your district.
- Next enter your password as follows (emp + PF number).
- To continue enter the captcha code which is given at the bottom of the screen and click on the submit option.
- From the right hand side click on the menu option the ledger card will be displayed as per the years.
- Click on one of the slips from the list provided the statement for the selected year will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and take printout for future reference and to check balance.
All the employees are required to provide 6% of their pay as GPF membership service. For every member it is mandatory to pay this amount. But the employees who are retiring from their administrative post have the option to stop the membership four months before their retiring date. Employees can check and download their ZPGPDF slips. All the employees in the Raj Panchayat their GPF accounts are overseen by the CEO Zilla Parishad. In order to receive the GPF credit and final amount the employee is required to get approval from the DDO in case of teachers they needs to get the approval from the headmaster.
Any employee who has registered at the AP ZPGPF service is required to have one nominee for the GPF account. However the nominee will be entitled to receive the funds and benefit of the account holder. If the account holder either passes on or if gets critical illness or is not of sound mind while they are in service or retired. In such a situation the nominee will get all the benefits from the account. Employees are requested to provide full information of the nominee like, full name and relation. With the help of this information the government will easily tracer nominee and it reduces the risk of future conflicts.
GPF ZPPF advance
The government will provide advances to those employees who fall under the given set rules.
- If the GPF credit of the employee is equals to 3 month salary of the employee or is equal to 50% of the total amount available in the GPF account.
- The government will provide advances two times only for employees in the service.
- For the treatment of a dependent or the employee.
- While the employee can get a advance if he wish to continue their studies or a dependent wants to study in a foreign country or in India country.
- Employees will get advance for funeral service for marriage of self or dependent.
- An advanced for tour and travel expenditure is also given to employees.
- Employees will also get advance if they want to purchase a house, or wants to make repair or construct their own house.
All the employees can check the advance payment from the official website portal. The government offers a flexible payment schedule of 24 installments.
Final part withdrawal
All those employees who have completed their 20 years of service and those who might want to retire after 10 years of service. These employees can get a loan from the GPF account the part of final withdrawal different features and may not required to refund.
- Any of the employees can use the part of the final withdrawal to pay for dependent education expenses.
- For the treatment of the self or dependent.
- To construct, repair, or buy a house.
- Two times for the same reason employees cannot take the loan.
- All those employees who are retiring within the four months can not take the loan.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.