Tracking and tracing container or cargo movements in agri exchanges is essential to ensure transparency and accountability in the supply chain. Whether you’re an agriculture industry participant or a curious consumer, the following steps will guide you on how to effectively track and trace agri exchanges using the website https://agriexchange.apeda.gov.in/Home.aspx.
Step 1: Gather Information
Before you begin the tracking process, gather specific details related to the agri exchange. This can include the container number, bill of lading number, or air cargo number. These unique identifiers are crucial for tracking purposes. Here’s what you need to know about each:
- Container Number: An alphanumeric code assigned to a shipping container, usually a combination of letters and numbers.
- Bill of Lading Number: A number representing the contract of carriage between the shipper and the carrier, issued by the shipping line or freight forwarder.
- Air Cargo Number: In the case of air transportation, a distinct number is assigned to each shipment to facilitate tracking and tracing of the cargo.
Step 2: Trace & Track
- Go to the website https://agriexchange.apeda.gov.in/Home.aspx.
- Locate the tracking option on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the container number, bill of lading number, or air cargo number provided by the supplier or shipping company into the corresponding field.
- Click on the “GO” button or its equivalent to initiate the tracking process.
Step 3: Product/Country Search
In some cases, you may want to search for specific products or track exchanges by country. Here’s how you can do it:
- On the tracking page, look for the available options to select the desired product.
- Choose the product you want to track from the provided list. For example, if you are interested in Albumin (Eggs & Milk), select that option.
- Similarly, choose the country associated with the agri exchange you want to trace. In this case, select Afghanistan Tis from the available choices.
By following these steps, you will effectively track and trace container or cargo movements in agri exchanges using the website mentioned. Keep in mind that the tracking process may vary depending on the platform or system used by the shipping company or supplier. For accurate results, always refer to their specific guidelines and instructions.
Tracking and tracing container or cargo movements promotes transparency and accountability in the agriculture industry. Whether you’re a participant in the supply chain or a curious consumer, leverage this tracking process to gain valuable insights into the origin and journey of agri products.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.