AdsTNPDS stands for Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System and is the official authority for distribution of ration card in the state of Tamil Nadu. NFSA with TNPDS provides Smart Card for ration in the state. You can visit official TNPDS portal for availing online ration card services like ration card application, status check, TNPDS login, Patta Chitta or eligibility list, and commodity related services. Know how to use the TNPDS portal for ration card services in Tamil Nadu.
TNPDS OnlineOnline portal for TNPDS is www.tnpds.gov.in. You can visit the website for any services related to Tamil nadu smart card. It is the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER PROTECTION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF TAMILNADU. Online services available on the TNPDS online portal are as follows –
- SMART CARD APPLICATION SERVICES
- REPRINT SMART CARD
- Add Member
- Change of Address
- Family Head Member Change
- Remove Family Member
- Card Related Service Request Status
TNPDS LoginOn the TNPDS website, there are two types of login options available.
- If you are a citizen of Tamil Nadu and want to avail service related to TN Smart Card, you can use the Citizen login option.
- If you are TNPDS official, you can login using the Department Login link.
- You are a Shopkeeper Registered through PoS device
- You are registered through TNPDS Public Mobile Application
- You are registered through TNPDS Public Portal application
TNPDS Ration Card Status CheckHow to check TNPDS ration card status online? In Tamil Nadu, ration card are called Smart card. So, to check your status, you are required to check your Smart Card status. Here’s how you can do that –
- Go to https://www.tnpds.gov.in/
- Move to right section.
- Click on Smart Card Application Status
- On the next page, enter your application reference number
- Click on Submit
- Your TNPDS ration card status will be shown there.
TNPDS Smart Card Apply OnlineIf you want to apply for ration card in Tamil Nadu, you need to fill the online TNPDS Smart Card application form. To apply online, follow these steps –
- Go to TNPDS website
- In the right section, click on Smart Card Application option.
- Go to next page and open application form
- Choose between New Smart Card Application and Old Card Enrollment.
- Fill the form and submit documents.
- Complete online TNPDS smart card application process.
- Name of Family Head
- Father’s / Husband’s
- PIN Code
- Mobile Number
- Details of family members
- Family Head details
- Card type
- No Commodity Card
- Rice Card
- Sugar Card
- Proof of residence (Upload)
- Details of Gas connection
TNPDS Address ChangeHow to change the address in TNPDS? To change address in TNPDS Smart Ration card, use following steps –
- Go to TNPDS portal
- Visit login page
- Open your smart card dashboard
- Update new address in TNPDS
- Submit address proof
- Upload residential proof document
- Submit the form for TNPDS address correction.
- Go to tnpds.gov.in
- Click on Card Related Service Request Status
- Enter your reference number for the correction request
- Submit and check your address change request
TNPDS Mobile Number ChangeHow to change TNPDS mobile number online?
- Go to TNPDS portal
- Login to Citizen login page
- Open your Smart Card details page
- Add new mobile number
- Verify using OTP
- Submit the form for approval
- Your registered TNPDS mobile number will be changed.
TNPDS Family Member Add or RemoveOnce, you are logged in to the TNPDS citizen login page, you can avail following family member related services –
- You can add new family member to Smart Card
- You can change TNPDS member details
- You can remove family member from TNPDS
- You can change head of family in TNPDS
TNPDS App DownloadThere are two types of TNPDS app available for download. If you have an iPhone, you can use the iOS App for TNPDS mobile app. If you are an android user, use the TNPDS Android App. Download TNPDS Android App
- Go to play store
- Search for TNPDS
- Click on Install
- Download App and open
- Register using mobile number and OTP
- Go to itunes store
- Search for TNPDS App
- Download and install in your iTunes account
- Open and register to use
TNPDS Helpline NumberOfficial TNPDS helpline numbers –
- Commissioner Room – 28592255
- Joint Commissioner room – 28583139