Sharekhan is one of the oldest online trading platform for stocks and commodities. You can visit the sharekhan trading platform and login using your Sharekhan account login ID and password. Here, we have explained the login process for Sharekhan account holders.
- How to get login id for sharekhan?
- How to find sharekhan login id?
- How to login to sharekhan demat account?
- What is login id in sharekhan?
- How to activate login in sharekhan?
- How to check ledger in sharekhan login id?
- How to check money transfer details in sharekhan login?
- How to increase SIP Amount in Sharekhan login?
- How to know capital gain in Sharekhan login?
To get login ID for sharekhand, use following process –
- Go to newtrade.sharekhan.com
- Now, open the Sharekhand login page.
- In the login form, click on Open an account if you want to get login ID for sharekhan.
- Now, Enter your full name.
- Enter mobile number and email address.
- Enter your residence status.
- Choose your city and enter PIN code.
- Submit the form to open an account.
- Now, you will get a login ID for sharekhan once your account is opened.
Check the screenshot below for the form –
Also check – Kibho Login
In case you have already registered for a new Sharekhan trading account but you have to find Sharekhan login ID, you can use following steps –
- Go to https://newtrade.sharekhan.com/skweb/trading/home/desktop/
- Click on the forgot Login ID option.
- Choose what you want to find – login ID or IVR Id.
- Select where you want your Sharekhan login ID or IVR ID to be sent to.
- Enter your email address or mobile number as per your choice.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Submit the form and you will find Sharekhan login ID on your contact detail.
Check the screenshot below for reference –
How can I login into the Sharekhan Demat account?
- Go to https://newtrade.sharekhan.com/skweb/trading home page.
- To login into the Sharekhan demat account, open the login form.
- Enter your login ID or Email ID.
- Enter your Sharekhan membership password.
- Submit the form, authenticate and login into the Sharekhan login account.
In Sharekhan, login ID is a type of unique ID that is used to login into the demat account or trading platform. Sharekhan login ID is different for each account holder and each account. It’s not your email address however an email address can also be used to login into the Sharekhan account.
- Go to the Sharekhan login page.
- Click on Forgot ID.
- Submit your contact details.
- Once your account login ID is sent to you, click on Forgot password.
- Submit the details and change your Sharekhan trading account password.
- Your Sharekhan login will get activated.
To check and download ledger in Sharekhan login ID, do the following –
- Go to Sharekhan login page and login.
- Now, go to the ‘Reports’ option.
- Choose the segment you want to download the ledger for.
- Click on the ‘Equity ledger summary’ link there.
- Select the options you want to filter your report by.
- Submit and download Sharekhan ledger.
To check money transfer details in the Sharekhan login page, use following steps-
- Login to your Sharekhan trading account.
- From the top menu option, select ‘Funds’ option.
- Now, from the drop-down, select ‘Funds transfer history’ option.
- Check all the details of your fund transfer like transfer amount, date, mode of transfer as well as status.
- Add filters as per your requirement and then check money transfer details in Sharekhan.
To increase the SIP Amount in Sharekhan login dashboard, use following steps-
- Go to Sharekhan login page and login into the account.
- Go to Investment option.
- Now, go to SIP page.
- Click on ‘Modify SIP’.
- Choose your SIP that you want to increase amount for, and then click on ‘Modify’ option.
- Update the new amount and submit.
Your SIP amount will get increased.
To know the capital gain in Sharekhan login portal, use following steps-
- Login into your Sharekhan trading account.
- Go to Reports page.
- Select Capital Gain Report option.
- Choose your financial year.
- Submit the form and download your capital gain report in Sharekhan dashboard.