Government of West Bengal provides digital ration card to it’s citizen under various categories through WB PDS ( https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/ ). Beneficiaries of WB Ration card are categorized into several types –
- West Bengal APL Ration Card Beneficiaries,
- West Bengal BPL Ration Card Benefeciaries,
- AAY or Antodaya Family Ration Cards (AAY)
- Annapurna Beneficiaries (PHH and SPHH)
- RKSY 1 and RKSY 2 Ration Cards in West Bengal
All these beneficiaries are listed into a WB Ration card list after verification of eligibility conditions. Here is detailed information about various digital ration card distribution in West Bengal PDS and RKSY – Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana and their facilities.
RKSY Ration Card Status Check
To check status of West Bengal RKSY-I and RKSY-II ration cards at wbpds.wb.gov.in, use following method –
Check west Bengal ration card status
- Go to West Bengal WB PDS website https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/.
- Click on Application Status option there.
- If you have filled RKSY ration card application form, select the form type.
- Select the district and municiaplity.
- Then enter last 8 digits of your WB RKSY-1 or WB RKSY-2 ration card.
- You can also use full 16-digit RKSY Ration card number to check application status.
- Click on Search to check status of RKSY ration card online.
Click here to check RKSY ration card application status online – https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx
Once you have searched your application, you can print it for further use.
RKSY 1 ration card facilities and rksy 2 ration card facilities
Every WB Digital Ration card holder who has a RKSY-1 or RKSY-2 ration card will get following facilities at WBPDS ration card FPS centers – Fair Price Shops.
|Scheme||Commodity||Monthly Allotment||FPS Price|
|RKSY-I||Wheat||3 KG per head||Rs 2 per KG|
|RKSY-I||Rice||2 KG per head||Rs. 2 per KG|
|RKSY-II||Wheat||1 KG per head||Rs. 9 per KG|
|RKSY-II||Rice||1 KG per head||Rs. 13 per KG|
RKSY List – West Bengal Ration Card List 2023
Check complete list and reports of West Bengal Ration card beneficiary under RKSY scheme –
|RKSY I List of|
|RKSY I List of Beneficiaries||RKSY II List of|
|RKSY II List of|
|NORTH TWENTY FOUR PARGANAS||1701565||1701565||1776252||1776252|
|SOUTH TWENTY FOUR PARGANAS||1791713||1791713||1234248||1234248|
West Bengal Ration Card List Check
|West Bengal Ration Card List||https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/|
|Ration Card Beneficiary Search by Name||https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/|
|WBPDS Date Wise Master Allocation Report||https://wbpds.gov.in/|
|West Bengal Ration District Wise Allocation report||https://wbpds.gov.in/|
|West Bengal FPS/Dealer Wise Allocation report||https://wbpds.gov.in/|
RKSY Ration Card Apply Online
To fill RKSY ration card online application , use following registration process –
- Go to WB PDS website.
- In E Citizen service, select new Ration Card beneficiary registration.
- Click on https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/RationCard_NewEntryBenificiary_public_interface.aspx.
- Enter your mobile number for RKSY-1, RKSY-2 ration card online application.
- Click on Get OTP and enter the code there.
- Launch online application form for West Bengal Ration Card registration.
- Enter details and upload required documents.
- Print the ration card acknowledgement receipt.
Apply for temporary ration card here at janta samvad org.
About RKSY Ration Card – Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana
|Scheme Name||RKSY Ration Card Scheme|
|Full Form||Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana|
|Scheme Type||Food Security Scheme, PDS Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
RKSY Ration Card – FAQ
Full form of RKSY is Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana.
Yes, RKSY is a scheme of West Bengal PDS whereas NFSA is National Food Security Act.
RKSY I or RKSY-1 is a ration card type in West Bengal. Under that scheme, wheat and rice is given to poor people at fair price of Rs.2/KG.
RKSY II or RKSY 1 is another West Bengal Ration Card under which wheat is given at rate of Rs.9/KG whereas rice is given at rate of Rs.13/KG.
You can use toll free numbers of 18003455505 / 1967 for contacting Department of Food & Supplies, Government of West Bengal , West Bengal Public Distribution System.
4 thoughts on “RKSY 1,2 Ration Card – WB Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana Facilities 2023”
Can you provide me in RKSY2 what the people get food in the month of May in 2020
Information has been provided above as per official notification. Please refer to the RKSY facilities section in the article above.
Who are eligible for RKSY I and RKSY II ration card? Is there a income criterion? Whether a same person can have a PHH and RKSY ration card?
Yes, there are eligibility conditions for RKSY ration cards. We have provided that information above. Check again, please.