Method 1: Request Bank of India Cheque Book Online
If you have activated your Bank of India net banking, you can request a new Cheque Book online without visiting the bank. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Bank of India net banking portal and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Requests” option, and then select “Cheque Book Request.”
- Choose your account number and proceed.
- Enter your transaction password and submit your request.
Method 2: Request Bank of India Cheque Book By Sending SMS
If your BOI net banking is not activated, you can still request a new Cheque Book by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. Follow the format: Type “CHBS ADR” and send it to 09212304242. For example: CHBS 205900023232 ADR. You will receive a confirmation message.
Method 3: Order by Calling Customer Care (IVR)
You can also call Bank of India toll-free customer care numbers and request a Cheque Book through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Dial 1800 220 229, 1800 103 1906, or 022-40919191. Follow the IVR instructions, select the “Bank Account” option, enter your ATM card number and PIN, and choose the “Cheque Book” option to request a new Cheque Book.
Method 4: Request Bank of India Cheque Book at ATM
Alternatively, you can visit any Bank of India ATM to request a Cheque Book:
- Insert your ATM card and enter your PIN.
- Select the “Other Requests” option on the screen.
- Choose the “Cheque book” option and submit your request.
With these four convenient methods, you can easily request a new Bank of India Cheque Book without the need to visit the bank in person. Enjoy the ease and convenience of managing your banking services from wherever you are.