How to Join the HRMS Employee Portal (Karamchari Sahayak) for Haryana Government Workers? – People who work for the Haryana Government and want to use their work benefits online can sign up for the HRMS Employee Portal (Karamchari Sahayak). Here’s how to do it:
How to Register On HRMS Employee Portal?
- Visit the website intrahry.gov.in and click “New Registration” where you log in.
- Choose what kind of job you have and enter your Code or Bank Account Number where you get your salary.
- To make sure it’s you, you’ll get a choice to get a text message (OTP) on your phone from HRMS or from your salary details. (If your phone number is old, ask the salary officer to update it.)
- You’ll get this OTP quickly. Enter this number on the website within 10 minutes.
- Make a password to finish signing up.
Logging In and Getting Back a Lost Password
- When you want to log in next time, use your Code, Phone Number, or Bank Account Number.
- If you forget your password, there’s an easy way to get a new one by clicking “Forget Password” on the login page.
What You Can Do on the Portal
- Check your work records.
- See your salary details and print them if needed.
- Easily ask for leave.
- Work out how much pension you might get later.
- Keep your personal details up to date.
Joining the HRMS Employee Portal (Karamchari Sahayak) means you can manage your work benefits easily.
Keywords : Calculate Pension, Code, Employee Sign-In, Government Employee, Haryana Government, HRMS Portal, Leave, One-Time Password, Salary, Sign-Up, Update Information, Work Details, Worker Helper
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.