West Bengal Ration Card Form 3 and 3U Download Online – If you want to apply for online ration card under NFSA RKSY scheme of West Bengal, then you are required to submit the Ration Card Form 3. For that, you first need to go to the official website of the WB PDS and then you have to download the Form 3 PDF file from there. Once, you download that, you can now fill the form and apply. Only then, your name can be in the digital ration card name list.
Ration Card Form 3R and 3U Details
Ration Card Form 3R is filled for Rural households whereas the 3U form is filled for urban households. So depending upon where your residence address is, you can apply for the ration card using form 3 and 3U.
The form says – Application for DRC of family in urban and rural areas if no member has DRC.
The form is used if you are applying offline through the PDS office or department.
How to download Ration Card Form 3 and 3U?
To download the West Bengal ration card forms in PDF, you are required to visit the official website of West Bengal PDS department. Here is how you can download form 3R and 3u pdf online –
- Go to wbpds.gov.in website
To download Ration card form 3 and 3U, first visit the official website of WB PDS.
- Click on the Application option in menu.
You will see a menu with various options like ration card, allocation, dealer’s license etc. Click on Application option from there.
- Go to ‘Inclusion of Family under NFSA/RKSY’ in table.
You will see a table of forms there. Go to Inclusion of Family under NFSA/RKSY option in that table.
- Go to offline option.
Now, since you are download the Form 3 pdf or form 3u pdf, then you have to visit the offline section of the form.
- Click on Form 3 or Form 3u link to download.
Now, you can download the form using the links provided there. Click and download PDF from there.
Ration Card Form 3 and 3U PDF Download Links
You can also download the PDF files from here –
Steps to fill the form –
- From the list of vehicles and other inclusions, choose valid Auto-exclusion indices.
- Select the Deprivation criteria as per the list of options given in the form.
- Enter your district.
- Enter your Sub division.
- Write your block and gram panchayat name.
- Fill the name of village, post office and pin code.
- Provide your mobile number and alternate numbers.
- Fill the details of FPS or Fair price shops and kerosene oil shop.
- Enter the details of member applying for DRC.
- Submit the form to the food inspector office or rationing office.
This is how you can download West Bengal Ration Card Form 3 PDF or Form 3U PDF online.