PMJAY CSC portal or PMJAY Setu Portal is a government website that helps you in availing health insurance benefit provided by the Government of India. They provide you with a PMJAY CSC Card or Ayushman Card which lets you have benefits up to Rs. 5 lakhs. It also provides treatment facility. Just as ESanjeevani provides you with teleconsultation option, PMJAY provides you with consultation in government hospitals directly as well as some other private listed hospitals. In PMJAY CSC BIS login page, CSC VLE members can login and provide PMJAY registration, PMJAY Card application and status check as well as print PVC PMJAY card.
|Name of Service||PMJAY CSC-BIS (New name is PMJAY Setu)|
|Authority||National Health Agency|
|Benefits||Providing Ayushman Bharat and PMJAY benefits through CSC VLEs or Common Service Centers.|
PMJAY CSC Login on PMJAY CSC Cloud
For availing services under the PMJAY scheme, CSC VLEs need to login to the PMJAY CSC Cloud login page or PMJAY CSC BIS login page. There, they can register beneficiaries under the Ayushman Bharat scheme and also apply for new PMJAY Card.
Here is how VLEs can login to the PMJAY CSC login page –
- Go to https://pmjay.csccloud.in/
- Now, enter your CSC VLE login ID and password.
- Verify using the security code.
- Submit the form and login to PMJAY CSC BIS portal.
PMJAY CSC Login on BIS 2.0 or PMJAY Setu Portal
The new portal for PMJAY CSC Cloud login is called PMJAY Setu or BIS 2.0 portal. The new website requires you to first re-register using a Google form link displayed on the website. You can also verify online using Aadhar card in the eKYC section and login to your account as non-VLE members.
To login into the PMJAY CSC BIS 2.0 website using PMJAY Setu portal, use following steps –
- Go to https://setu.pmjay.gov.in/
- Now, Enter your mobile number in the CSC login form.
- Click on Sign In.
- Submit the OTP to verify.
- After verification, you can login to PMJAY CSC BIS login page.
PMJAY CSC Ayushman Card Download – PMJAY SECC Portal
Now, once you have logged in to the PMJAY Setu website, in the BIS you will find a section called PMJAY SECC. If you are logged into the PMJAY SECC login portal, you can now apply for new Ayushman Card or download Ayushman Card directly.
How to check PMJAY SECC beneficiary list?
To check the list of SECC beneficiaries in the PMJAY CSC portal, use following steps –
- Go to PMJAY CSC login page and login to SETU portal BIS.
- Now, in the BIS 2.0, go to PMJAY SECC option.
- Enter the name of State and District.
- Then, select the block and village of the beneficiaries.
- Submit and you can now see the PMJAY SECC beneficiary list there.
PMJAY CSC Ayushman Card Status Check
To check the status of Ayushman Card in PMJAY CSC portal, use following steps –
- Go to PMJAY Setu website and login to the CSC login page.
- In PMJAY SECC section, open the beneficiary list of PMJAY SECC beneficiaries.
- Now, in the list of beneficiaries of Ayushman Card, search for the Ref ID or Name of the beneficiary.
- After that, go to Card status option.
- There, you can check the status of your PMJAY Ayushman Card.
PMJAY CSC Ayushman Card Download
How to download Ayushman Card in PMJAY CSC portal or PMJAY Setu website?
- Go to PMJAY Setu portal.
- Login using your CSC mobile number and OTP.
- Now, go to PMJAY SECC section and search for your beneficiary list.
- In the list, locate the beneficiary of the Ayushman Card you want to download.
- Check for Card Status and confirm if it says ‘Completed’.
- Click on View button to open the Ayushman Card.
- Verify using mobile number and OTP.
- Your PMJAY CSC Ayushman Card PDF will get downloaded easily.