PICME Login portal is the official website of Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. The new PICME login page can be opened at picme.tn.gov.in online. The Revamped – PICME & MRMBS login page can be found on the homepage of PICME 2.0 website. Here’s how you can login to picme.tn.gov.in login portal. Also, check how to register online for PICME number.
The old PICME portal has been changed to the new picme.tn.gov.in login page. So to open the official PICME Login portal, here is what you have to do –
How to login into the PICME login page?
- Visit picme.tn.gov.in
First of all, you are required to open the [ picme tn gov in ] website. On the website, locate the User Login form at picme.tn.gov.in login page.
- Go to PICME Login form
Now, you have to navigate the cursor to the User login form that you see in the front. Make sure you have already registered before you login.
- Enter your PICME Login ID or User ID
Now, in the first box of the PICME login form, enter your USER ID.
- Enter the password and captcha code.
Once you have entered your login ID, enter your PICME login password in the second box. Having entered the PICME login username and password, enter the captcha code that is shown there.
- Click on Submit button to login.
Now, recheck all the details you have filled and move your cursor to the bottom of the page. Click on the submit button and you will be logged in.
|Full Form||Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Authority||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu Government.|
|Mission||NHM – National Health Mission|
|Official PICME Login page||Click here to login|
Also check – IFHRMS
PICME Login Registration
To register for new PICME Login account, you have two types of options –
- PICME CSC login registration
- PICME Login registration for public.
How to register on PICME portal?
You have to choose the public option. Here are step by step process to fill the PICME registration form online –
- Open https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/
- Fill Pre-Registration of Pregnancy form
- Enter Pregnant Mother Name (கர்ப்பிணித் தாயின் பெயர்)
- Enter Building / Door / Flat No (கதவு எண் / கட்டிட எண் )
- Enter Street No./Name (தெரு எண் / பெயர் ) and other details.
- Choose your administrative unit.
- Choose Preferred day and time to Visit VHN (பார்வையிட விருப்பமான நாள்)’
- Enter contact details and submit.
Your PICME login registration will be done there.
For Kerala TSB bank login, go to tsb online.kerala.gov.in.
Get RCH ID or PICME Number
Once you register at the PICME registration website, you will get an option to choose the day and time for VHM to visit. The VHM will then help you with the RCH ID registration process. You will be allotted your own RCHID. Average time for issuance of new RCH ID in Tamil Nadu is one month. You can also download birth certificate using RCH ID or PICME Number.
Once you have registered, you can visit the picme.tn.gov.in login page and sign in to the new picme login page.
PICME Number Registration Status Check
Now, if you have already applied for the PICME number, you can use following process to check your PICME number registration status online –
- Go to picme.tn.gov.in website.
- Go to public registration page.
- Click on Pre-registration Application ID Status link.
- Open the registration status checking page.
- Enter your PICME registration application ID in the form.
- Submit and check your PICME number status online.
An RCH ID is unique ID number given to women in state of Tamil Nadu. These ID are helpful in monitoring pregnant women and providing them with health benefits by government.
You can use toll free number 102 to pre-register pregnant mother for PICME number or RCH ID.
Visit the public page of picme.tn.gov.in . There, in the application status option, you can view RCHID of mother.
No, you don’t need any address proof document for PICME registration.
No, Aadhaar is not mandatory for PICME number registration. It helps in getting maternity scheme benefits, however.
Based on eligibility conditions, mother can get upto Rs.18000 in maternity benefits if registered on PICME website.