PFMS login – PFMS login procedure, PFMS know your payment status, scholarship status, and registration process.
What is PFMS
The public financial management system (PFMS) is a scholarship program the government introduces to help the students from financially backward families. In this scheme the government will pay the fees for the students to give them bright and equal chances. The scholarship caters to all the students belonging to the backward category, scheduled castes, Scheduled tribe, and other different backward castes prevailing in the country. Also check BIMS Login and tsbonline .
Motive of the PFMS scholarship
The motive of the government behind introducing the PFMS scholarship is to benefit the needy students who can perform well in education and can take admission in popular colleges and Universities. The students will get a chance of getting free education. The PFMS scholarship is also beneficial for the country at large as it will produce a number of educated citizens which helps in reducing the poverty and illiteracy rate in the country.
PFMS login Process
- Scholarship name: Public financial management system (PFMS)
- Launch by : PFMS
- Motive : offering scholarships to needy students
- Beneficiaries : Educational students
How to know your payment
In order to know about the payment status students are required to visit the official public financial management system official website portal.
- Open the official PFMS website portal, from the homepage click on the know your payment tab.
- Fill all the mandatory information for verification then click on the search option.
PFMS Scheme Search
Contact through scheme wise search
- Visit to the official PFMS.nic.in website portal.
- Choose the option scheme wise contact list. A contact list will be displayed where you can select the scheme name and continue.
- While the students can also enter the school name, or group type, or scheme type.
- Now click on the search option and information will be displayed on your screen.
PFMS Status NPS
Steps to track NPS status under the PFMS
- Click on the link https://PFMS.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- From the home page click on the track NPS status option.
- Now enter your bank account number or the NSP application id.
- Next enter the verification code which is displayed on your screen.
- Click on the search option which will show all your details.
The PFMS has various beneficial scholarships which caters the need of all the less fortunate students to get a quality education.
- The PFMS scholarship 2019 for all University and college students.
- For SC students PFMS 2019 post matric scholarship.
- For SC students pre matric scholarship.
- National means cum merit scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship National scheme for an incentive (girl child for secondary education)
- Top class education scheme under the PFMS.nic. in scholarship
- Post matric scholarship for OBC under PFMS. nic.in
PFMS Scholarship Benefits
Important benefits of PFMS scholarship
- The scholarship program is a full function platform which works directly with 90 banks all over the country. However they are divided into 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 private sector banks.
- Offering educational opportunities to all the students in the country and helping in improving the education sector.
- It helps in reducing the poverty in the country and educating the less fortunate students who could do better jobs in future and help their families.
- The funds are transparent and there’s no chance of corruption as the money is directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account.
Eligibility criteria for PFMS
Students are required to fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Indian government.
- Student must be an Indian citizen
- Annual income of below Rs. 6 lakh
- Age between 18 and 25 years and have at least pass the class 10th
Bank list of PFMS scholarship
The PFMS scholarship has various banks through which students can receive their funds. Given below are some of the PFMS banks that take the initiative to collect help in the PFMS scholarship.
- Abu Dhabi commercial bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bombay mercantile Co-operative bank limited
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Corporation Bank
PFMS DBT Payment
Dbt payment of PFMS
The governments prove all the schemes transparently the government directly transferred funds to the beneficiaries bank account.
Documents required for PFMS
Any student who wants to apply for the scholarship needs to provide some proof documents which are as follows:
- Identification document like Aadhar card
- All the education certificates are required
- Class 12th certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Fee receipts
PFMS Scholarship Registration
Procedure to register for PFMS scholarship
- Visit to the official PFMS login website portal.
- From the menu bar, choose the PFMS scholarship student registration tab.
- Now choose the name of the scheme for which you want to register for the scholarship to university/ college students.
- Next enter the details such as:
- The year of passing the 12th class and the education board.
- Your valid bank account number
- Your bank branch IFSC code
- To continue, select the category from the given dropdown list and click on the search option.
- After searching for the name your all the information will be automatically entered in the portal.
- Now enter your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Next the portal will request you to create a user ID and confirm the password details and proceed further.
- Enter the captcha code which is given at the bottom of the screen and upload the proof documents as requested by the portal.
- Check all the details carefully and click on the submit option.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal
Process to renew PFMS scholarship
- Visit the official PFMS login website portal and from the homepage, click on the login option.
- Enter your login ID and password and click on the login option.
- From the menu bar click on the renewal application form tab and update the information on the form.
- Enter all the mandatory details and upload the documents as requested by the portal.
- Submit the application form and take printout of it for future reference.
Location search details
- Go to the official PFMS website portal.
- From the homepage, choose your state from the given dropdown list.
- Enter your location name and click on the view report.
- The information will be displayed on your screen.
What is the full form of PFMS
The full form of PFMS is a public financial management system.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.