Are you looking to apply for a fresh scholarship for the Academic Year 2023-24? Here’s a simple guide to help you through the login process and important guidelines for registration on the National Scholarship Portal.
How to Login for Fresh Scholarship Application in 2024?
To login into the NSP login page, use following steps-
- Visit the login page here.
- Enter your Application Id and Password in the provided fields.
- Select one of the Captcha options:
- Image Captcha
- Audio Captcha
- Enter the text as shown in the image or click on the Refresh Button if the text is not clear.
- If you are a new student, click on “Register Here”.
- If you have forgotten your Application Id or Password, use the respective options for recovery.
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal for Academic Year 2023-24
General Instructions/ Guidelines
- Read the instructions carefully before registration.
- Fill in all the requisite details carefully and verify them before submission as no correction/editing is allowed after submission.
- Providing wrong/false information may lead to rejection of the application.
- Provide correct and active mobile number and e-mail address as all communication will be made through mobile/e-mail only.
- Refer to the National Scholarship Portal for regular updates.
- Aadhaar is mandatory for registration on NSP, and there are specific guidelines for major and minor applicants regarding Aadhaar enrollment and usage.
- Ensure that demographic details in Aadhaar match the school/institute records; discrepancies should be corrected in Aadhaar.
- Link your mobile number to Aadhaar, ensure the seeding of the bank account with Aadhaar, and activate/update the DigiLocker account for automated verification.
- Provide the correct State of Domicile and select the appropriate Scholarship Category.
- Agree to the provided undertaking by ticking the relevant checkboxes.
Other Instructions/Guidelines for NSP Login and Registration
- Scholorship applications will be classified under Pre-matric or Post-matric schemes, depending on the scholarship category.
- Follow the instructions for submission and verification.
Complete the registration by entering the OTP, Captcha Code, and selecting the appropriate options related to Aadhaar.
For detailed guidelines and any further information, visit National Scholarship Portal.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.