Nadakacheri is a government portal in the state of Karnataka that provides various public services online. Nemmadi project which was named as ‘Atalji Janasnehi Project’ was started and various Atalji Janasnehi Kendra are now providing services from Nadakacheri Portal. Caste certificate, Income Certificate or Residence Certificate, all can be applied online through the Nadakacheri Portal. Also, Nadakacheri CV or certificate verification can also be done online on the official website.
|Name of service||Nadakacheri|
|Benefits||Providing online application method for caste certificate, income certificate, residential certificate and other public services in Karnataka.|
|Authority||State Government of Karnataka|
Nadakacheri CV – Certificate Verification
How to do certificate verification on the Nadakacheri portal?
For certificate verification of caste certificate or income certificate or residence certificate on the Nadakacheri Karnataka portal, you can use following method –
- Visit www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in portal
- Now, for CV Nadakacheri link, go to Online Application section.
- Click on the Nadakacheri Certificate Verification option.
- It will open https://ajsk.karnataka.gov.in/nkcv/ website.
- Enter your application’s acknowledgement number.
- Click on Show certificate details button.
- Submit and your certificate copy will be shown there.
This is how you can download certificate copy or do Certificate verification on the Nadakacheri portal.
How to login into the Nadakacheri online portal?
- Go to https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/ webpage.
- Now, from Menu, select Online application option.
- Go to apply online page.
- Enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Submit the OTP in the Nadakacheri login form.
- Verify and login.
Nadakacheri Application Status Check
How to check certificate application status on the Nadakacheri portal?
- Go to https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/
- From Online Application option in Menu, click on Application status link.
- It will open the https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/NKApp/Home/index page.
- Now, select your Application Type between RD003 or RD501.
- Enter your Application number.
- Submit and check your Nadakacheri application status online.
|Nadakacheri Official Website||https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/ (Click here to visit)|
|Nadakacheri Application Status||Click here to check|
|Nadakacheri Login Page||Click here to visit|
|Nadakacheri CV Page||Click here to visit|
|Our Home Page||Official Page|