Government of Maharashtra has created an online portal called Essential Services Registration Form for Covid 19 E Pass. Anyone who needs a lockdown e pass in Maharashtra needs to go to the Maharashtra Police website – mhpolice.in and then fill the Covid 19 E Pass registration form there. Here are detailed information related to covid19 epass Maharashtra.
Covid 19 Epass Maharashtra
|Name||COVID E-Pass for Inter-State And Inter-District Travel|
|Services||Covid 19 EPass Online Application and EPass Application Status Enquiry|
covid19.mhpolice.in Registration for Maharashtra Police EPass
How to apply online for Maharashtra Police Epass through https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration website?
- Go to covid19.mhpolice.in website.
First of all, you need to visit the official Covid-19 Epass website of Maharashtra Police. For that, you need to enter covid19.mhpolice.in in your browser. Once you press enter, you will reach the Covid-19 Maharashtra Police E Pass website.
- Move to ‘Apply for New Pass’ Section
Now, there are two sections on the homepage of Maharashtra Police Covid-19 Epass portal. Go to the left section called ‘Apply for New Pass’.
- Click on ‘Apply for Pass Here’ button.
In the left part of the page, there are some instructions regarding MH police epass application filling. make sure that you follow all the guidelines. Then. you will see a button in the bottom of page that says, Apply for Pass Here. Click on that button.
- Open https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration Travel Pass registration Page
Once you click on the Covid-19 Epass application button, a new page will open. You can also enter https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration in your browser to open the registration form directly.
- Fill the Maharashtra Police Essential Services Registration Form
The registration form that opens is called Essential Services Registration Form. You are required to fill the form and provide all the details as asked. Then, you will be able to apply for the Maharashtra Police E Pass for Lockdown.
- Submit and apply online for Covid-19 E-Pass in Maharashtra.
Once you have filled the form and submitted all the documents as required, you need to submit the form. After submission, you will be given a reference number that you can use to check your Maharashtra Police Covid-19 Epass application status.
Maharashtra Police Covid-19 E Pass Registration for Essential Services
How to fill the Maharashtra Police EPass registration form for essential services?
- Open https://covid19.mhpolice.in/registration
- Enter your जिल्हा / पोलीस आयुक्तालय
- Enter your name, mobile number and travel type.
- Enter your vehicle type and number details.
- Provide your email ID.
- Fill the source and destination address of your journey.
- Mention if you want to return back through the same route.
- Provide the dates of journey.
- Enter the reason or purpose of your journey.
- Write your current address in the Covid-19 epass form there.
- Mention number of fellow passengers with you.
- Tell if you Are from containment zone.
- Upload your photo and required documents.
- Submit the form post confirmation of all details being true.
This is how you can fill the Covid-19 Maharashtra Police Epass registration form.
Maharashtra Police E Pass Download – Covid-19 EPass Status Check
How to download Covid-19 Epass or check Maharashtra Police Epass status online?
- Go to https://covid19.mhpolice.in/
- Now go to right section of the page.
- Click on Check Status / Download Epass option.
- On the next page, enter your Maharashtra Police Covid-19 Epass registration token ID number.
- Submit the form and check status of epass or download Maharashtra police Covid-19 Epass online.
mhpolice E Pass – allowed reasons for travelling
Following reasons and purpose are allowed for getting Maharashtra Police EPass through the mhpolice epass website –
- Essential services
- Public services provided by a local authority.
- Death of first relative
- Extreme Medical Emergency
- Marriage and some other emergent reasons.
List of Maharashtra ePass districts and Police Commissioners
Following districts/police commissioner areas are eligible for online mahapolice epass application – Ahmednagar, Akola, Amravati City, Amravati Rural, Aurangabad city, Aurangabad rural, Bheed, Bhandra, Budhana, Chandrapur, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Hingoli, Gondia, Jalgaon, Jalna, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur city, Nagpur rural, Nanded, Nandurbar, Nashik City, Nashik rural, Navi Mumbai, Osmanabad, Palghar, Pimpri Chinchwad, Parabhani, Pune City, Pune rural, Raigarh, Ratnagiri, Satara, Sindhudurg, Solanpur city, Solanpur rural, Thane city, Thane rural, Wardha, Washim, Yavatmal.