Mahadiscom – Maharashtra electricity board online bill payment at the official MSEDCL website portal.
What is MSEDCL
Maharashtra state electricity distribution co. Ltd (Mahavitaran) it’s a government body which is responsible for overseeing the electricity distribution and transmission in the Maharashtra state. The company made all possible efforts to ensure that every home and state utilities gets benefited from the power supply. The company has set out various strategies for electricity distribution and as well as for payment modes. However, the customers have the option to choose either from the online or offline mode electricity bill payment.
Mahadiscom Login for Bill Payment
Mahadiscom Different modes of bill payment
While the online process of bill payment is quite convenient and only few steps are required to make payment. Mahadiscom offers several online modes bill payment. For that one needs to login to the official website portal and proceed further with the procedure, you must have your consumer number and other details to login to your account.
How to pay Mahadiscom Bill?
Process to view Mahadiscom Bill and pay bill at Mahadiscom
- Visit to the official MSEDCL website portal.
- From the homepage, visit to the left hand side section of the page, select either login option or view/ pay bill if you want to pay your electricity bill.
- However, if the customer clicks on the login option, then they are required to enter their user ID, password, and the captcha code given at the bottom of the screen.
- Next view your bill details and then make the payment as per the bill amount. There are various modes of payments like debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and e-wallets.
- Enter the required details, an OTP number will come on your registered mobile number, enter that number and then click on the submit option.
- The process of payment is completed, save the e-receipt and take printout of it for future reference.
- Via direct payment method also users can pay their bills double click on option view/ pay bill.
- Next enter your type of consumer, your consumer number, BU, and the captcha code given at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a new page where your bill amount will be shown now proceed further to pay using the modes authorised by the portal.
- Once the payment is successfully done, the e-receipt will be displayed on your screen.
Maharashtra Electricity Bill Pay Online
Bill payment of Maharashtra Electricity board through e-wallets
- Open the official MSEDCL website portal, or open an e-wallet app on your smartphone.
- From the homepage, click on the electricity bills option.
- Now enter your state, the board choose Maharashtra and the Mahavitaran MSEDCL.
- Enter your subdivision from the dropdown list provided at the top of the page and proceed further to enter your customer id.
- Click on proceed option the portal will display your billing amount.
- Make payment and download and print the e-receipt for future reference.
Bill payment of Maharashtra Electricity board by using a mobile app
- On your Android phone first download the official MSEDCL app.
- Download the Mahavitaran mobile app from google play store or app store.
- From the homepage, login using your user id and password then continue by view/pay bills.
- Check the amount of bill and make payment using the modes authorised by the portal.
- Next enter the payment details, an OTP number will come to your registered mobile number enter that number and click on the submit option.
- Once the payment is successfully done, the e-receipt will be shown on your screen.
Offline way of paying bill at Maharashtra electricity board
- To pay the electricity bill the consumer can visit to the nearest MSEDCL subdivision office branch. The consumer should carry their electricity bill when you go the office to pay it. The official present at the office will help you to pay your bill. However, you choose for any mode of payment afterwards they will provide you a receipt.
Mahadiscom MSEDCL Contact Details
Where to register complaint at MSEDCL
If there is any issue, problem, or complaint the consumer can contact on the following numbers:
- Email id: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
Q, How to get electricity bill details on the mahadiscom website portal?
Ans, Visit the official website of mahadiscom. Enter your consumer number. Click on get consumer details option, within few minutes your electricity bill will be displayed on the screen.