KLR or Karnataka Land Records can be checking on the official KLR Login page or Bhoomi Online Karnataka website. You can visit the official website of landrecords.karnataka.gov.in and then check the mutation status, land record, and also login to the i-wallet login page. You can check bhoomi i-katha extract, Bhoomi RTC, Survey Settlement and Land Records, Sec 109 permission to purchase agricultural land, Parihara Status, conversion request status, Mojini-Phody Status Online, etc on the KLR Login portal. Here are details about the karnataka Bhoomi online login page and services of revenue department.
KLR Login – How to login into landrecords.karnataka.gov.in login page?
To login into KLR Login page, use following steps –
- Open the landrecords.karnataka.gov.in website.
To login into the KLR login portal, first open the landrecords.karnataka.gov.in service130 page.
- Go to Karnataka Land Records Image Retrieval System.
On the homepage, you will find Karnataka Land Records Image Retrieval System form. You can locate the KLR login form on the right.
- Enter mobile number in the KLR login form.
Now, you have to enter your mobile number in the first box of the form. Make sure that your mobile number is switched on for KLR portal login.
- Enter the captcha code and generate OTP.
Below the mobile number, you will see an image with some code on it. Enter the code in the next box and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Enter the received OTP in the next box and Log-In.
Now, once you have received the OTP in your phone, enter it for KLR login. Post verification, you will be signed in the KLR website.
So, these are the simple steps you can follow to login into the KLR karnataka land records portal. If you have any problem with login, you can click on the ‘Resend OTP’ button.
KLR Login as Survey App User and Nadakacheri User
To login into the KLR portal as SurveyApp User, use following steps –
- Go to https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service42/
- Now, in the login form, select user type as Survey App User.
- Enter your username and password.
- Login to the KLR portal.
To login as Nadakacheri User, change the user type in KLR Login page..
Bhoomi i Wallet Login
Karnataka Land Records website has online i-wallet login option too. If you want to login into your KLR iwallet, you can use following steps –
- Go to https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service58/iWalletLogin.aspx
- Open the Bhoomi Online i-wallet service page.
- Locate the i-Wallet Login form in the left.
- Enter your user ID and click on the enter button.
- Enter your password.
- Enter the captcha code as shown there.
- Choose your login language between English and Kannada.
- Click on the login button for KLR iwallet login.
You can also create a new iwallet account by clicking on the ‘create account’ button. To reset KLR iwallet login password, click the ‘Forgot password’ link on the same page.
Also check – Fruits PMK
Bhoomi i Katha Extract
How to get bhoomi iKatha extract online?
- Go to https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service64/
- Choose how you want to search iKatha online.
Search by Katha Number
- To get Khatha Extract Report, select your district.
- Choose your taluk.
- Select your Hobli.
- Click on your village name.
- Enter your katha number.
- Click on Go Button.
You will get your Khatha Extract Report there.
Search by Survey Number
- Choose your district, taluk, hobli and village name.
- Enter your survey number.
- Click on the Go Button.
- Alternatively, enter Surnoc.
- Enter your Hissa Number.
- Click on Get report button.
This is how you can get your Khatha Extract Report using survey number or hissa number.
Also check – भूमि जानकारी बिहार
KLR Portal Services
Following list of projects and services are available on the karnataka land record website by revenue department.
- Bhoomi Online Portal
- Crop Loan Waiver System – ಬೆಳೆ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಯೋಜನೆ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
- Mojini – ಮೋಜಿನಿ
- Parihara – ಪರಿಹಾರ
- Name Match Algorithm
- Pahani Online i-RTC
- Citizen Portal
- Revenue Maps
KLR Contact Details – Revenue Department Karnataka Contact
Survey Settlement & Land Records Contact
- Address – Land Records Offices , SSLR Building, K.R. Circle , Bangalore – 560001
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website – https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service63/