IFHRMS Login Home – Government of Tamil Nadu has established an online portal called IFHRMS. IFHRMS stands for Integrated Financial and Human Resources Management System. Official website of IFHMRS Login page is https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin. In this article, we are going to talk about the Karuvoolam login process and details. For IFHRMS login updates, open the login page mentioned below.
IFHRMS Login home page can be reached at the www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in.
- IFHRMS Login
- IFHRMS Login Index 2023
- IFHRMS Pensioner Login
- IFHRMS Details 2023
- IFHRMS Helpline Number
- IFHRMS departments
- IFHRMS Pay Slip 2023
- IFHRMS Payslip Details
- IFHRMS DDO Template
- IFHRMS DDO Template Login
- IFHRMS Karuvoolam NSD Change
- Epayslip IFHRMS
- IFHRMS E Challan Search
- IFHRMS e-Signature Login Karuvoolam Tamil Nadu
- IFHRMS Login FAQs
How to login into IFHRMS Tamil Nadu?
This is a step-by-step guide about how you can login to the IFHRMS karuvoolam login page online in 2023 –
- Go to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin
First, you have to go to the official Karuvoolam website where you will find the TNTA OAM Login option for IFHRMS. There, you have to locate the IFHRMS login form.
- Locate the login form in the left
The login form for IFHRMS is located in the left side of the page. To login, enter the credentials as asked.
- Enter your IFHRMS user ID
You need to enter the IFHRMS user ID in the first box to login.
- Enter your password
Enter the password for the IFHRMS login ID that you have used in the next box.
- Click on the blue button
Now, you will see a blue login button on which you have to click. After that, your credentials shall be authenticated, and you can login to the IFHRMS login page.
This is how you can login into IFRMS Karuvoolam website. If you do not have your user ID and want to get IFHRMS login ID or password, please use the helpline number.
IFHRMS Login Index 2023
If you want to login into the IFHRMS login page, there are two index pages –
- Karuvoolam IFHRMS login home page
- IFHRMS TMS page
IFHRMS TMS Login details are as follows –
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/TAD-EUSS007/index.php
- Enter user ID and password
- Login to the TMS account
For any IFHRMS login problems, contact following number –
- Contact number – +9144 40172172
- Email address – email@example.com
IFHRMS Pensioner Login
How to login as pensioner into the Karuvoolam IFHRMS login portal?
- Go to https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/ login page
- Open the Sign In form
- In user type, select pensioner.
- Enter your PPO Number
- Enter your user ID and Password
- Login to the IFHRMS pensioner login portal from there.
IFHRMS Details 2023
|Full Form||Integrated Finance and Human Resources Management System|
|Authority||Finance Department , Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Department of Treasuries and Accounts|
IFHRMS Helpline Number
If you get any problem related to the IFHRMS website or login, you can contact the customer support number of Karuvoolam IFHRMS . On the official website of karuvoolam.tn.gov.in, following helpdesk number is provided – 04440172172
Services related to following Tamil Nadu Departments can be availed using the IFHRMS login option. Here’s the list of all head of departments that come under the Finance Department –
- Treasuries & Accounts
- Local Fund Audit
- Small Savings
- Co-Operative Audit
- Government Data Center
- Chief Auditor of Statutory Boards
IFHRMS Pay Slip 2023
How to download pay slip from IFHRMS portal?
- Go to IFHRMS login portal
- Login into the karuvoolam.tn.gov.in TNTA OAM page
- Besides, IFHRMS page, click on OPEN
- Select Finance option on next page
- Open ebsprd.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in
- From next page, click on Payroll option
- Click on Results
- Open Payroll results page in IFHRMS login dashboard
- Select Period Name
- In bill type, select regular salary
- Search paybill group
- Go to Payslip option and click on document link
- Download IFHRMS bill payslip in pdf format
This is how you can download IFHRMS bill or payslip from the IFHRMS login page at Karuvoolam portal.
IFHRMS Payslip Details
Following details can be found on the download PDF payslip or bill –
- Employee Name
- Employee Number
- Office Name
- GPF Number and CPS Number
- Pay Details including Duty Pay, Dearness allowance, House rent allowance, Medical Allowance, Gross amount and net pay credited.
IFHRMS DDO Template
In the IFHRMS, DDO Template guidelines are as follows –
|HOO||Head of The Office|
|DDO||Drawing and Disbursing Officer|
|HOD||Head of the Department Commissioner of Revenue Administration|
|TAN||Tax Deduction Account Number|
|PAO||Pay and Accounts Office|
|HRA||House Rent Allowance|
|CCA||City Compensatory Allowance|
IFHRMS DDO Template Login
For login to the IFHRMS DDO v3 Template portal, use following process –
- Go to http://e-sr.tn.gov.in/IFHRMS_DDO_Template/
- Enter TO or PAO Code
- Enter DDO Code
- Enter password.
- Login to IFHRMS DDO Template portal.
IFHRMS Karuvoolam NSD Change
According to latest update on the karuvoolam.tn.gov.in IFHRMS portal, a new NSD Change as have been announced.
For Feb, 21 Payroll, NSD has been separated from payroll run to avoid Mark for Retry. Henceforth, no need to give Mark for Retry for corrections in NSD.
New screen has been provided for updating NSD. The User Manual has been uploaded in the portal for the same. Click here to view the document. (Source – karuvoolam.tn.gov.in )
The government of Tamil Nadu and the treasury department provides online epayslip through http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/ website. If you want to get your epayslip, use following process for IFHRMS –
How to get Tamilnadu Epayslip?
- Go to http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/
- From the tngepay website, go to login form.
- Click on epayslip option.
- Open ePayslip (tn.gov.in)
- Enter EmpCode and select Suffix
- Enter date of birth
- Click on login button.
On the next page, you will see IFHRMS epayroll system where you can download E Payslip.
IFHRMS E Challan Search
If you are working under the Tamil Nadu State Government as a government employee you can get the challan downloading service through using the Karuvoolam official portal. Through using the official online portal you can easily create e-Challan Online. For this service employees can use the official website where they have to enter some information to download e challan online. To check and Download E-Challan IFHRMS you must follow the below given procedure.
- To complete the IFHRMS E-challan search procedure, you must visit the official website https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/ link.
- After opening the official website home page you will have to click on the e challan search option.
- In the new page which will appear on your screen, you will have to enter your challan number and your registered mobile number in given places.
- In the end , to complete the procedure you will have to click on the search button.
- Now you will receive an OTP or one time Password in your mobile number which is registered with the department to Download Tamilnadu e-Challan IFHRMS.
- Enter the same in the place where it is asked to be put by the department website.
- After completing the above given steps and procedure you will be able to search the IFHRMS e-Challan easily.
By using the above given procedure you can easily download your pay slip and search e challan online through using the official website. Along with the procedure to download the challan, employees also can download their salary slip on a monthly and yearly basis via TN Karuvoolam portal.
IFHRMS e-Signature Login Karuvoolam Tamil Nadu
Service to download e-signature by login is also provided through the official website of TN IFHRMS Karuvoolam. Firstly, you will have to register as the DCS on the official portal using the DCS dongle sub-treasury software. After completing the procedure you will be able to easily get TN IFHRMS Karuvoolam online service. To use the TN IFHRMS E signature login service you will have to follow the below provided steps.
For the official TN IFHRMS Karuvoolam e signature login you will need the following things.
- Windows 10 operating system with 64 bit
- Sub treasury DCS dongle for login
- A software which can be complete authentication for client has name safenet
- Computer internet browser such as Firefox MS or chrome etc
- Wipro staff aur treasury token password
To obtain the digital signature certificate or DCS registration you can download the below-given document using the link. On that document you can read and get all the information regarding the TCS registration online. Along with this you also can get the information about TN IFHRMS Karuvoolam e signature login. The official website is provided below.
- Firstly visit the official website link by using your internet browser.
- After reaching the official portal you will have to click on the login button option which is given on the home page.
- Now you need to enter the credentials for your login and verify to complete the procedure.
- After completing the whole abomation procedure you will have to click on the login button.
By using the above provided steps you can easily get the TN IFHRMS Karuvoolam e signature login service. Also get the information regarding the TN IFHRMS login password resetting procedure. On the login section you will also get the password resetting link through which you can easily change your login credentials.
IFHRMS Login FAQs
The official website of IFHRMS login page is https://www.karuvoolam.tn.gov.in/web/tnta/oamlogin .
The credentials required for IFHRMS login are the username and password of the account.
Yes, using the ‘Forgot User ID’ option, one can reset the ID of the account.
Please visit the official website and then go to Forgot password link. Submit your user ID and get password on your registered mobile number.
To generate bill in IFHRMS, you have to login as Financier Initiator. Go to Finance option, then DDO option and and then to pay bill group option. There, you can generate bill.
Go to IFHRMS portal and then to oracle EBS. In human resources option, select advance and then select other advance initiation. In the festival advance bulk entry option, go to Call webAdi option and enter details to add festival advance in IFHRMS.
Go to the IFHRMS portal and then open the advance section. Open WebADI option and there you can update GPF advance in IFHRMS.
First of all , go to the IFHRMS login page and then login as DDO User. Go to finance and payroll service option. You will see the option of dues and deduction there. Add from the page.
Go to IFHRMS login home page and then login with finance initiator ID. Go to Finance and payroll option and select the employee option. From there, add a new employee to your IFHRMS account.