IFHRMS Self Service is a facility provided by the IFHRMS portal that helps employees in performing some tasks by themselves. They can use this facility to update employee PF subscription, monitor service requests, Approve and verify worklist etc.
IFHRMS Employee Self Service – Leave Surrender process
How to surrender leave on the IFHRMS self service portal?
- Go to IFHRMS login page and login first.
- Now, select IFHRMS on the next page.
- Click on Employee Self service option.
- Select ‘Others’ tab in the dashboard.
- Go to request details and then click on ‘Surrender of leave’.
- Select number of leave surrendered.
- Select number of days.
- Select ‘No objection’ option and fill the individual column.
- Submit and surrender leave.
IFHRMS Self Service – Leave Creation
How to create leave in IFHRMS self service portal?
- Login to IFHRMS portal.
- Go to self service option.
- Click on ‘Leave’ option.
- Go to leave summary and click on ‘create’.
- Select leave type and enter leave details.
- Then click on (NEXT) button which shows TOTAL DAYS. After selecting the approval group, your leave request after VERIFY AND APPROVER will be approved with establishment HR INITIATIOR ID NOTIFICATION.