ICMR or Indian Council of Medical research has it’s own ICMR Portal where you can register and login to check your CV Status. Along with that, there are various updates related to Covid-19 vaccine that you can check. Today, we are going to talk about the ICMR Covid-19 portal or Covid portal and online ICMR registration process, ICMR portal login and other services.
ICMR Covid Portal – cvstatus.icmr.gov.in
Government has launched a new ICMR Covid Portal where all covid-19 data are updated. You can check your CV Status there on the ICMR Covid-19 portal page. For that, following details must be known to you.
|Name||ICMR Covid-19 Portal|
|Launched by||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Managed by||ISRM Division of ICMR|
|Type||Government Health Sector|
|Official website link||https://cvstatus.icmr.gov.in/|
ICMR Portal Login – Covid-19 Portal CV Status Check
ICMR Covid Portal Login for checking CV Status can be done using the official login details provided by ISRM. To login, one need to visit the official website of cv status icmr gov in. And then on the ICMR CV Status page, they are required to authenticate using their login credentials. After that, they can check the CV Status.
ICMR CV Status Portal Login Process is as follows –
- Go to ICMR website
- Visit ICMR Covid-19 Data Portal
- Open https://cvstatus.icmr.gov.in/
- Enter your ICMR Portal username
- Enter your ICMR Portal password
- Click on Login button.
If you have any problem in logging in or ICMR portal registration details, you can contact ICMR Covid-19 Portal helpline service on following email address – email@example.com .
ICMR COVID-19 Testing Laboratories
ICME has established various Covid-19 Testing labs in India for checking blood sample for Covid-19 virus. If you want to be tested for Covid-19, you can contact any local ICMR Covid test lab facility.
How to find list of approved ICMR Covid-19 testing labs?
- Go to ICMR Portal
- Visit https://covid.icmr.org.in/
- In the map, choose your location for testing lab
- On the right side of the page, search for your state or district
- From the list of ICMR approved Covid test Labs, choose a lab
- You’ll get address of lab on the screen.
Download complete list of ICMR Approved labs for Covid-19 testing – Click here to download
ICMR Portal Registration – Covid-19 Kit Validation
ICMR has established a ICMR Portal for Covid-19 Kit validation. You can visit the ICMR Portal login page and validate the Covid-19 kit there. If you don’t have an account, you can also register for new account using ICMR Covid-19 Portal registration page.
Here is how to do ICMR Covid Portal registration online.
- Go to https://cvtestkit.icmr.org.in/register.php
- Open the registration form
- Locate ‘Register a New Membership’
- Fill the ICMR Form with your details
- Select whether kit is US FDA approved
- Select purpose of validation
- Enter your name
- Enter your email, mobile and password
- Select your country and state
- Select your company of Covid-19 kit for registration
- Provide GST number
- Select type of Kit for registration process
- Submit the form
- Complete ICMR Covid Portal registration process
After that, you can go to ICMR Kit validation portal and login using your new details.
ICMR Covid-19 Portal FAQs
ICMR stands for Indian Council of Medical Research. It is a government body for medical research in India.
The ICMR Covid Portal is a website launched by ICMR for Covid-19 related information and services.
Yes, you can visit the ICMR portal and check for ICMR approved Covid Test Labs.
You can contact on following phone numbers as mentioned on the official website of ICMR – 91-11-26588895 / 91-11-26588980, 91-11-26589794 / 91-11-26589336, 91-11-26588707
ICMR headquarter is at following location –
Indian Council of Medical Research
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, P.O. Box No. 4911
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029, India
Also check –