Online Bill Payment of HSBC Credit Card
HSBC bank in India is an authorized subsidiary of UK based HSBC holding. It was established in the year 1853, and had headquarters in Mumbai. Since, it’s the foreign bank but in India it is operated by the RBI rules and regulations. The bank offer various banking and financial services to its customers. Their customers can also enjoy all the services through online mode. Credit card holder of HSBC Bank can pay their bill through various modes authorised by the bank.
HSBC Credit Card Login for UPI Payment
Credit card bill payment by UPI
First grade card holder needs to register for the UPI process.
- Download and login to UPI payment app on your Android phone.
- Now enter your registered mobile number, bank account number, credit card IFSC code, and Bank name.
- Set UPI and PIN.
- Open app and click on UPI payment option.
- Now select send money tab, and enter account number and HSBC IFSC code.
- Enter amount and double-click on the payment option.
HSBC Credit card bill payment using net banking
The HSBC bank offers net banking services, their customers can pay bill, transfer money, and can also check balance. But, for this credit card holder first need to register themselves for net banking services.
- Open the official HSBC net banking website portal.
- Go to HSBC bank login page and login.
- From the menu go to the Card section and select your credit card from the given list.
- Proceed further and now double click on pay and transfer tab and add amount.
- Now confirm the request and make payment.
- After successful credit from your account a confirmation message will come to your registered mobile number and email ID.
Bill payment of HSBC credit card by using Bill desk
You don’t need to visit the HSBC Credit Card login page for this. You can just use your payment method to pay HSBC credit card bill via billdesk.
- Visit the bill desk official website portal and click on the pay now option.
- Now enter the mandatory information such as your credit card number, registered email id and mobile number, amount you wanted to pay, and your bank account number.
- Submit your request and confirm the payment.
- After successful payment a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email id will come.
Credit card bill payment of HSBC Bank through mobile app
HSBC credit Card holders can also pay the bill through mobile banking.
- Open the HSBC mobile banking app on your Android phone.
- Now enter your primary as well as secondary password to proceed further.
- Now from the credit Card section select payment to tab and enter the amount you wanted to pay like the total due or the minimum amount due.
- After making payment submit your request.
- Once the process is completed you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and email ID.
HSBC Credit card bill payment by money transfer
- Open the netbanking account page on your device.
- From the menu bar double click on the Visa money transfer tab.
- Now from the beneficiary list add the card by clicking on the option add billers.
- Add amount and make payment.
HSBC Credit Card Bill payment of credit card using NEFT (IFSC) code
- In the account number section fill your credit card number.
- Now enter your bank IFSC code. HSBC0400002
- Now enter the amount and make payment.
- Important note in NEFT service you will not get the option of minimum amount or total amount. Here the payment will be clear according the amount you have entered.
Credit Card bill payment of HSBC by RTGS by using HSBC IFSC code
First you need to add the HSBC credit card to the list of beneficiary in order to complete the process.
- Visit the official netbanking account page portal.
- From the fund transfer section click on add beneficiary.
- Enter details such as beneficiary name, account number, and HSBC credit Card IFSC code.
- It would take around 1 hour to add beneficiary further continue with the payment process.
- Now open net banking website and double click on the RTGS tab.
- From the list of beneficiaries select the credit card.
- Enter amount and make payment.
Bill payment of credit card by electronic clearing system
- This process enables the bank to deduct a certain specified amount at the end of the every month.
- The credit card holder authorises the bank to debit a certain amount from their saving account each month to pay for their credit card bills.
- The whole process is automated.
Bill payment of HSBC credit card through standing instructions
- In this you can set a a standing instruction to the bank through which at every month a amount will be debited from your HSBC bank account.
- You can give the standing instructions through net banking, visiting the bank or by mobile banking and complete your standing instruction process.
- At any point of time you can cancel the instruction and can use other modes of payments.
- Thus the system is automated and easy to operate.
Some offline mode to pay your HSBC credit Card bill
Payment of HSBC credit card by phone banking
- Credit card holders have to call on the number 1860 108 7788 or 1860 500 2277.
- Further verify the process by entering your pin and request the bank to debit the amount from your bank account.
- Once the process is completed confirmation mail will come on your registered email ID.
Bill payment of credit card using cheque or draft
- HSBC Bank credit card holder have to take a cheque or demand draft to the nearby bank branch.
- In order to issues deposit your cheque few days before the last date of bill payment.
And: You can pay by the following methods
Visa money transfer
Credit Card statement can be check on your registered email id.
In majority of the cases you need to pay the total amount due at the end of the every month.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.