How to File a Complaint About Sewage Blocking Problems in Bangalore

Sewage blocking problems can be a major inconvenience and health hazard. If you are experiencing sewage blocking issues in Bangalore, you can file a complaint with the Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board (BWSSB) using their online complaint management system. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so:

How to File a Complaint About Sewage Blocking Problems in Bangalore
How to File a Complaint About Sewage Blocking Problems in Bangalore

Step 1: Access the BWSSB Complaint Management System

  1. Open your web browser and navigate to the BWSSB Complaint Management System website:

Step 2: Create a New Complaint

  1. Click on the “New Complaint” button located at the top right corner of the page.

Step 3: Enter Personal Information

  1. Fill in the required details in the “Personal Information” section, including your Consumer Name, Email Address, Contact Number, and Address.

Step 4: Select Complaint Category and Subcategory

  1. In the “Complaint Category” section, choose “Sewerage.”
  2. Under “Complaint Subcategory,” select “Sanitary Blockage.”

Step 5: Provide RR Number (if applicable)

  1. If you have an RR Number, enter it in the designated field. This number can be found on your water bill.

Step 6: Describe the Sewage Blocking Problem

  1. In the “Complaint Description” section, provide a detailed explanation of the sewage blocking issue. Include the location of the blockage, the severity of the problem, and any additional relevant details.

Step 7: Optional: Provide Latitude and Longitude

  1. If you know the latitude and longitude of the affected area, you can enter it in the provided fields. This will help the BWSSB identify the exact location of the issue.

Step 8: Choose Map View

  1. Select whether you want to view a map, satellite, or traffic conditions view of the location.

Step 9: Submit the Complaint

  1. Once you’ve completed all the required information, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.

Your complaint will be registered with the BWSSB, and they will take the necessary steps to address the sewage blocking issue. You can track the status of your complaint online or by contacting the BWSSB’s toll-free number: 14420.

Keywords :
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.

You May Also Like

More From Author