Here are the simplified and formal steps to delete a CFMS challan:
- Find the Challan:
- Log in to your state’s CFMS portal.
- Look for “Bills & Payments” or similar.
- Search for the challan using its ID or details.
- Request Cancellation:
- Click on the challan you need to fix.
- Find “Cancel Challan” or “Void Transaction.”
- Briefly explain why you need to cancel it, for example, if there was a wrong amount.
- Attach any proof if you have it.
- Get Approval:
- Depending on the amount, your boss or finance team might need to give their approval.
- Wait for their message within the CFMS.
- All Done!
- If everyone agrees, the challan will be cancelled and your records will be updated.
- You will receive a message confirming that the issue has been resolved.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.