Here are the steps to set a caller tune in Jio:
- Dial the Jio caller tune activation number: You can dial the Jio caller tune activation number, which is usually *56789#.
- Select a caller tune: Once you dial the number, you will be prompted to select a caller tune from a list of available options. You can browse through the different categories such as latest, top picks, regional and more.
- Confirm the selection: Once you have selected a caller tune, you will be prompted to confirm the selection.
- Set the caller tune: After confirming the selection, your caller tune will be set and activated.
To change the tune in Jio Phone:
- Go to the “Music” app on your Jio Phone
- Select the “My Caller Tune” option
- Select the “Change Caller Tune” option
- Browse through the available options and select the caller tune you want to set
- Confirm the selection and your new caller tune will be activated
It’s important to keep in mind that you may be charged a fee for activating or changing your caller tune and the process may vary slightly depending on your plan and the region you are located in. In case of any difficulty, you can reach out to Jio customer care for assistance.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.