Have you applied for an OCI card but misplaced your precious file reference number (FRN)? The wait is over! The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has introduced a handy new feature to help you retrieve your forgotten FRN and get back on track with your application.
What This Means for You?
- No more frantic searching or frustrating delays. You can now easily retrieve your FRN online by simply providing your passport number and date of birth.
- This feature works for applications submitted at Indian Missions or Foreigners’ Regional Registration Offices (FRROs).
- With your FRN back in hand, you can quickly check your application status, update information, and access other online services with ease.
How to Retrieve Your FRN?
- Head to the OCI Services website: https://ociservices.gov.in/
- Look for the “Retrieve Forgot Details” section.
- Enter your passport number and date of birth accurately.
- Click “Submit” and voila! Your FRN will be displayed on the screen.
- Your FRN is unique to your application and serves as your key to online services like checking OCI Status.
- Keep it safe and secure, just like your passport number.
- If you haven’t applied for an OCI card yet, visit the OCI Services website for complete information and eligibility criteria.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.