GMAX is India’s first airport cargo community portal. You can visit the GMAX website and track cargo online. You can visit the official website of GMAX Login page and track GMAX cargo there. You can also track AMAX Cargo on the gmax.gvk.com website. It stands for GKV MIAL Air Exchange.
How to login into the GMAX login portal?
- Go to http://188.8.131.52/ArchivalGMAX/UI/Login.aspx.
- On the right side of the page, locate the GMAX login form.
- Enter your GMAX username and password.
- Submit the form.
You will now be logged into the GMAX login portal.
GMAX Online Cargo Tracking
To track GMAX cargo online, use following process –
- Go to GMAX portal.
- Click on ‘Online Cargo Tracking’ link.
- Enter your cargo AWB details.
- Submit and your Cargo tracking details will be shown there.
AMAX Login or GMAX GVK Login
AMAX stands for Adani MIAL Air Exchange. You can login to the AMAX portal using following process –
- Go to http://www.gmax.gvk.com/
- It now redirects to amax.adaniairports.com.
- Open the AMAX homepage.
- Click on ‘Login or Signup’ link.
- Open the AMAX login form.
- Enter your username and password.
- Submit the form and login to the AMAX login page.
Click here to login.
AMAX Cargo Tracking on http://www.gmax.gvk.com/
- Open gmax.gvk.com
- Go to Cargo tracking page.
- Enter the AWB details.
- Click on Search button.
- You will get AMAX Cargo tracking and tracing details there.
For online support, use following email address – Gmax.firstname.lastname@example.org or Gmax.email@example.com
Go to www.amax.gvk.com and fill the online registration form. You are subjected to creation of PD Account with MIAL..
Nom you can use the same PD account for both.
MAWB No. – Master Air Waybill number.
HAWB No. – House Air Waybill number for Console shipments.
DO – Delivery Order issuance by Airline.
DO (BB) – Delivery Order issuance by Break Bulk agent.
BOE – Bill of entry number given by Customs.
RFE – Request for examination message sent by Agent to the Custodian.
FFE – Freight Forwarded for examination sent by the Custodian to Customs.
OC – Out of charge message sent by Customs to Custodian.
BC – Terminal charges are paid for the consignment.
GP – Gate pass generated.
GD – Goods Delivered.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.