Can I generate my PNB ATM PIN online?
Yes, PNB (Punjab National Bank) customers with internet banking can generate their PNB Debit card ATM PIN online without visiting the bank.
What should I do if I forgot my PNB ATM PIN or want to change it?
If you forgot your PNB ATM PIN or wish to change it, you can reset your PNB ATM PIN online through internet banking.
How can I generate my PNB ATM PIN online through internet banking?
Follow these steps to generate your PNB ATM PIN online:
- Login to your PNB Internet Banking account.
- Click on “Value Added Services,” then select “Card Related Services,” and choose “Set/Reset Debit Card PIN.”
- Select your account number and proceed.
- Obtain a 6-digit OTP (One-Time Password) by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. The format for the SMS is “DCPIN 16-digits Debit card number” to 5607040 or +919264092640 (for domestic customers in India).
- Enter your Debit card number, expiry date & month, and the 6-digit OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Set a new 4-digit ATM PIN and update it.
What if I don’t have internet banking? Can I still generate my ATM PIN?
Yes, even if you don’t have internet banking, you can generate your ATM PIN by visiting any PNB ATM machine.
How can I generate my PNB ATM PIN through the ATM machine?
Follow these steps to generate your PNB ATM PIN through the ATM machine:
- Obtain a 6-digit OTP by sending the SMS (as mentioned above) from your registered mobile number.
- Visit any PNB ATM machine.
- Insert your Debit card.
- Select “Banking Services” and then “PIN Generation.”
- Enter the 6-digit OTP received on your mobile number.
- Set a new 4-digit ATM PIN and confirm it.
What if I’m unable to receive the OTP?
Please make sure to send the SMS from your bank-registered mobile number. If you are still unable to receive the OTP, check if you are using the correct format for the SMS.
Is the generated OTP valid for a specific duration?
Yes, the OTP received for generating the ATM PIN is valid for 48 hours.
Can I use the same process to generate an ATM PIN for my international mobile number?
Yes, the same process applies for customers with international mobile numbers, both in India and abroad.