Esanjeevani is a government portal for providing Telemedicine Service and teleconsultation services through the https://esanjeevani.in/ website. The Esanjeevani HWC portal of Health and Wellness Center under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme provides health services to people of India. Check details about ESanjeevani HWC login portal and OP Login option for patients. Please note that ESanjeevani portal is for teleconsultation. For direct hospital consultation benefits, go to PMJAY CSC Login page and get Ayushman Card.
|Name of Service||ESanjeevani|
|Authority||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Benefits||Providing health services like telemedicine and teleconsultation as well as Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits.|
ESanjeevani HWC Portal Login
How to login into the ESanjeevani login portal?
- Go to https://esanjeevani.in/ website.
- Now, choose to login using password or OTP.
- To login using password, enter your username and password in the form.
- To login in Esanjeevani login portal using OTP, click on the ‘Login by OTP’ button.
- Now, enter your registered mobile number and verify OTP.
- Login to the ESanjeevani portal.
How to login into the HWC login portal of Ayushman Bharat?
There is another portal called HWC portal which stands for Health and Wellness Center. You can login to HWC portal by following method –
- Go to https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/
- Now, on the right end of the menu, click on Login button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the security code shown there below the passowrd.
- Submit the form and login into the HWC portal.
ESanjeevani Teleconsultation Process and Patient registration
For teleconsultation and telemedicine on Esanjeevani portal, use following process –
- Go to Esanjeevani login portal and login first.
- Now, in the left side, you will see four option – Dashboard, Register new patient, registered patient and case drafted.
- Fill the registration form to register new patient on the Esanjeevani portal.
- Go to registered patient option and then click on ‘Create Case’ option.
- Upload previous medical records if you have.
- Enter examination details, diagnosis, problem, allergy and other query for consultation.
- Now, select your facility for medical consultation.
- After that, select a doctor from the list.
- Now, click on Call option to start the teleconsultation on ESanjeevani portal.
ESanjeevani OPD Login for Patients
You can also login to the Esanjeevani OPD Patient login portal using following steps –
- Go to https://esanjeevaniopd.in/
- Click on Patient login button.
- Enter mobile number or Patient ID.
- Enter your token number.
- Click on login button to login as patient in Esanjeevani OPD login page.
How to get token number in Esanjeevani OPD portal?
To get the token number, you need to complete the patient registration first. You will get a notification after your token is generated. When you get the notification, you can login. After that, consult with your doctor and download the prescription in PDF format.