Government of Chhattisgarh has launched an E Pass mobile application to issue new lockdown pass in the state. To those who need to travel in Chhattisgarh during Covid-19 lockdown, must have the online CG E Pass for lockdown with them. The pass can be generated using the official Covid-19 App of Chhattisgarh government. The E Pass App is available on Play store for free download.
About Chhattisgarh E Pass for Lockdown
- Name of Scheme – CG E Pass for Lockdown
- Launched by – Government of Chhattisgarh
- Governed by – Government of Chhattisgarh
- Beneficiaries – People of Chhattisgarh
- Application Process – Online through mobile application
- Eligibility – People in need of emergency travel during Covid-19 lock down.
- Start date of application – 14 April 2021
- Last date of application – No last date
- How to apply? – Click here to apply online
Complete details about the CG E Pass App and Lockdown Pass is here.
What is CG E Pass App for Lockdown pass?
CG E Pass App is an android app that provides citizens of Chhattisgarh with an online application form for Lockdown E Pass in Chhattisgarh. CG Epass app can be downloaded for free from Play store. Anyone can apply for CG Lockdown E Pass directly by filling the online application form there.
The CG E Pass allows vehicle use in Chhattisgarh with permission to travel Intra-district as well as Intra-state. Anyone without E Pass can be stopped by Chhattisgarh Police at check posts. It is mandatory for all vehicles to have an e Pass for movement during Corona Lockdown.
Eligibility for CG E Pass for lockdown
According to play store, the CG Covid-19 E Pass App allows ePass for emergency services only. The ePass cannot be used to travel without utmost importance. Applicants need to provide reason for travel and the reason needs to be important enough for government to accept the e Pass application.
Here are some of the mentioned reason for which CG EPass can be applied –
- Transporting for essential commodities.
- Use of vehicle in Chhattisgarh for Milk, grocery, and other ration products.
- Medical condition of self or family.
- In case of death of family or relatives.
- For fuel or LPG gas.
- Government works and voluntary works.
- For important purchases or supplies.
If the application is found to not have an emergency reason, no CG Lockdown e Pass shall be provided to the applicant.
Online Application for CG Lockdown E Pass
There is an online process to apply for CG Lockdown Pass. Interested citizens can visit the play store and download the Covid-19 E Pass App by Chhattisgarh government. Once downloaded, they can use the app to apply online for E Pass in Chhattisgarh.
To apply online for CG E Pass for lockdown, use these steps –
- Go to play store and download CG Covid-19 ePass.
- Open the application and enter your mobile number.
- Verify using One time password or OTP.
- Accept the terms shown at the prompt.
- Click on OK button and open the CG E-Pass application form.
- Select your district from the list there.
- Choose your town and region of travelling.
- Enter your name, address and type of business.
- Enter your vehicle details, vehicle number and type.
- Upload your documents like Aadhar, Photo, and proof of Business.
An online ePass for lockdown will be generated and given in the app. You can use the ePass to use vehicle in lockdown in Chhattisgarh state.
Click here to know about Chhattisgarh E Pass.
List of cities where CG Lockdown E Pass is available
You can apply for CG Lockdown Curfew Pass in following cities –
|Bhilai Nagar (Bhilai)
Keywords : Chhattisgarh Government Scheme, Corona Lockdown, Covid-19 Scheme, epass
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.