BIMS Login Portal and BAMS Treasury Login – BIMS Kerala treasury portal is for individuals having large businesses which includes activities like buying and selling of products and services. Such individuals must check BIMS portal.
- About BIMS Kerala
- Software Required for BiMS Login
- BIMS Kerala Facilities
- BAMS Kerala Treasury
- How to login into BIMS portal?
- BIMS Treasury Login User Roles
- BIMS Login Password Reset
- BIMS Kerala Login UTR Search
- BIMS Portal Usage
- BIMS TSB Account Add
- BiMS WaMS Features
- Kerala Treasury Bill Claim
- BIMS WAMS Contact Details
- BIMS Kerala Treasury Forms List
About BIMS Kerala
What is BIMS Kerala Treasury portal?
BIMS which is popularly known as Bill Information and Management System is an online portal for finance department to easily maintain the operations of the treasuries implemented this e-billing system. The drawing and disbursing officers of Kerala Treasury department usually manages this in order to prepare the contingent bills and offer the facility of e-submission to the treasury by BIMS Kerala. It also helps in giving salaries to the staff, to keep a check of the accounts, and keep check of other financial work. Moreover, BIMS Kerala treasury official website portal is an effective and efficient tool for e-billing system. Also check – pass.besafe.kerala.gov.in application form .
Notice January 2021 : Beneficiary A/C Correction in BiMS / WaMS has been made in Two levels. First the correction has to be made in DDO Level and is to be confirmed in the DDO Admin Level to effect the correction.
Software Required for BiMS Login
For the BiMS portal to work properly, you are required to have some software installed in your PC. Following software must be downloaded for BiMS login portal to work –
- DSCSigner for Windows
- DSCSigner for Linux
- Install JRE for Windows(64-bit)
- Install JRE for Windows(32-bit)
BIMS Kerala Facilities
Some important features of BIMS
The BIMS official portal has proved a great tool in the management of bill. Some of the key features of BIMS are as follows:
- On BIMS, you can find your bill book and the status of your bills.
- It contains the expenditure report off the drawing and disbursing officers.
- It is of great help in the online submission of TR 59E to the treasury.
- With the help of BIMS, DDOs can easily approve the TR 59E.
- In BIMS contingent bills doesn’t have POC.
- It helps to generate the contingent bills.
- It helps in the integration of state budget with the related income and expenditure account.
- The whole process of allotment in BIMS for contingent bills is paperless.
BAMS Kerala Treasury
|Name of Portal||BAMS Kerala Treasury Portal|
|Full Form||Budget Allocation and Monitoring System|
|Owned By||Department of Treasuries, Government of Kerala|
How to login into BIMS portal?
Procedure to BIMS Login
To login to the BIMS official portal, you can use these simple steps to follow:
- Open the official BIMS website portal.
- Go to the official BIMS login page.
- Now enter the user ID to login, user id is 10 digit code of the DDO.
- Enter your password, further it will be added to the DDO code.
- Select DDO in the select role, and log in.
BIMS Treasury Login User Roles
There are various users who can login into the BIMS Kerala Login portal. The users who are eligible to login into the BIMS Kerala treasury login portal are following –
- CCO Admin
- SCO Admin
- FIN Admin
- FIN Budget Login
- FIN User
- PFMS SPMU
All these above portal users are able to login into the BIMS Treasury Kerala.
Spark is another government portal in Kerala which provides HR Management System of Kerala HRMS services. SPARK stands for Service and Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala. Similarly, for the State of Tamil nadu, the HRMS services are maintained through the IFHRMS login portal or Karuvoolam portal.
To login into the SPARK Portal, you have to follow this process –
- Go to https://www.spark.gov.in/webspark
- Navigate to right top part of page.
- Enter the user ID and password for SPARK Login.
- Submit the captcha code and press Sign In button.
BIMS Login Password Reset
Procedure to Reset forget password in BIMS portal
In day to day life we all are very much occupied. It might happen that we forget certain important things. What if you forget your BIMS login password then don’t worry portal has a facility to reset password. First you need to open the official BIMS website portal then enter your user id. Further click on forget password option. Then to recover your password or if you want to change your password due to any reason then submit your request to sub treasury officers.
BIMS Kerala Login UTR Search
For BIMS Kerala UTR Search login, here are the steps required –
- Go to Kerala Treasuries Department Website
- In the left menu, click on Search
- Then choose Acknowledgement Receipt (UTR) option.
- Enter your UTR number in the form that opens to login.
- Click on Download button to check UTR in BIMS.
BIMS Portal Usage
- Contingent bills are prepared with the help of BIMS.
- For the scholarship purpose as well BIMS is used.
- The BIMS portal also helps to manage the advance bill settlement.
- It facilitates payment on deposit.
BIMS TSB Account Add
Kerala TSB Accounts can be added into BiMS portal too. Once you login to the BIMS portal, one can enter their TSB or STSB / PSTB Accounts in the portal. Go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login page and check your TSB account number for this.
- Open BIMS portal.
- Login and go to left menu.
- Click on TSB option.
- Click on Entry option.
- Select your TSB account type.
- Enter the account number
- Enter account holder’s name
- Enter account type and status
- Submit to add TSB account into BIMS portal.
BiMS WaMS Features
Following features are available in WaMS section of the BiMS portal –
- Bill Submit
- Proceeding for WaMS
- Clearance letter send to try
You can avail all this services after logging in through the BIMS login page.
Kerala Treasury Bill Claim
Government of Kerala has established online bill claiming process and has launched various online portals for the bill claim. Depending upon the type of service, users can use one or another portal and claim their treasury bills.
Here are some of the bill types that are part of Kerala Treasury –
|BiMS||Bill Information and Management System|
|SPARK||HR Management System|
|SANKHYA||All LSGI Claims|
|EMLI||All Work related claims|
BIMS WAMS Contact Details
Important contact numbers of the BIMS
In case of any query or you are facing any issue with the BIMS login official portal then one can directly contact to the BIMS helpline number or can send them email also.
Contact number: 0471 232 871
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIMS Kerala Treasury Forms List
Here is the list of form with form number and name that are useful in services related to BIMS Kerala Treasuries.
|TR 60||ABSTRACT CONTINGENT BILL|
|TR 56||TA BILL FORM|
|TR 42||MISCELLANEOUS BILL FORM|
|SB Form No 4A||Application for Fund Transfer|
|SB FORM No.1||TSB Account Opening Form|
|SB FORM No. l (a)||KYC Institution|
|SB FORM 1 (a)||KYC – INDIVIDUAL|
|S. B. Form No. 38||TFD APPLICATION|
|S. B. Form No. 22||SB NOMINATION FORM|
|PENSIONERS LIFE CERTIFICATE||PENSIONERS LIFE CERTIFICATE|
|PENSION NOMINATION||PENSION NOMINATION|
|Form TR 65||REFUND BILL|
|Form TR 114||BILL FOR CLAIMING SCHOLARSHIP|
|Form TR 108||BILL FOR GRANT-IN-AID|
|Form No. 49||REFUND PAYMENT ORDER|
|FORM TR 51||NON-GAZATTED /WAGES|
|FORM NO 5 A||FAMILY DETAILS|
|FORM D||LAND ACQUISITION FORM|
|FORM D||GPF TA/SETTLEMENT|
|FORM A||FBS BILL FORM|
|FORM A||NOMINATION FOR LTA|
|FORM 70||COURT FEE REFUND ORDER|
|FORM 6||APPLICATION FOR FAMILY PENSION|