If you are a CSC Vle or Common Service Center operator and wish to start a new Aadhaar center in collaboration with CSC, you need to pass the Aadhaar Exam. For this, you require an authorization letter, which is obtained from the CSC District Manager. The authorization letter is stamped and signed by the District Manager, and it declares that you are authorized to perform Aadhaar-related tasks through CSC and are eligible for the Aadhaar Exam. Here, we provide information on how to obtain the authorization letter.
How to Obtain the Authorization Letter?
To get the authorization letter, follow these steps:
- Visit the UIDAI official website (https://uidai.gov.in).
- Open the home page.
- Download the Authorization Letter and print it.
- Fill in your name, father’s or husband’s name, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Enter the registrar code and agency name.
- Fill in the name of the Regional Office.
- The Authorization Letter is valid for one month. Attach your passport-sized photo.
- The District Manager’s signature should be on the form.
- Upload the Authorization Letter.
- Once you receive the Authorization Letter, you can take the Aadhaar Exam.
- If you pass the exam, you will be eligible to start your Aadhaar center through CSC.
Disclaimer - We do not sponsor or promote any company or product. Any company or product mentioned in the article has no association with us. Use the information on your own risk and consent. हमारा किसी हमारा हमारा किसी भी कंपनी या प्रोडक्ट जो इस आर्टिकल मे उपलबद्ध है, उससे कोई संबंध नहीं है । किसी भी जानकारी को अपने रिस्क और स्वेच्छा से ही इस्तेमाल करें । Note : Please do not post your personal details in comment. This website is an informative website and you must always contact official website or official authorities for support. Do not share your personal details here.