APCPDCL or Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited is a public power distribution company owned by AP State Government. Consumers of APCPDCL can make payment of their electricity bill using APCPDCL bill payment portal. They can view their latest electricity bill and make online request for new connection.
|Name of Service||APCPDCL Bill Payment|
|Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Helping consumers Pay APCPDCL electricity bill online|
Check APCPDCL Bill Online
To check your APCPDCL electricity bill, you have to use the ‘View and Pay your Bill’ option on the official website. Follow these steps to check your APCPDCL power bill –
- Go to APCPDCL official portal – APCPDCL.IN
- Now, go to ‘View and Pay your bill’ option.
- Click on ‘Present month bill details’ link.
- On next page that opens, go to ‘View Bill Details’ form.
- Enter your Aadhar Number or Service Number.
- Enter the code shown there.
- Click on Next and you can check your APCPDCL bill online.
APCPDCL Bill Payment Online
You can also make online bill payment for APCPDCL connection. For that, you can use one of the two payment gateways – Billdesk and UPI. Here is how you can make your APCPDCL electricity bill payment.
How to pay APCPDCL bill using Billdesk?
For APCPDCL bill payment on billdesk, use following method –
- Go to APCPDCL payment page on Billdesk website.
- Enter your APCPDCL service number.
- Submit the form and then confirm the bill amount.
- Select payment method on the Billdesk gateway.
- Verify your APCPDCL Billdesk payment amount.
- Make payment and download receipt.
In case of incomplete or failed transaction, contact Billdesk customer care service. In case your money has been debited but the bill was not paid, contact either Billdesk or APCPDCL customer care number. Usually, money gets refunded in 2-3 weeks.
You can also make APCPDCL Billdesk payment through the official website.
Pay APCPDCL Bill Online on the official website
How to make APCPDCL bill payment online on official website?
- Go to APCPDCL website.
- Click on ‘View and Pay Bill’ option.
- Enter the service number or Aadhar number on the next page.
- Verify the code and submit.
- After submitting, you will see details of your latest bill.
- Click on the payment option.
- On the next page, select any method of payment from following
- QR Code Scan through any UPI App
- Make the payment and print the receipt.
You can also check Consumption history and Bill Payment history on the bill page.
|APCPDCL Official Website||Click here to visit|
|APCPDCL Bill Payment Link||Click here to pay|
|Bill Desk APCPDCL Payment Link||Click here to pay|